Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I am reporting this player

Kalrakh - - General Discussion

You should write a ticket, I don't think name calling in the forum is wished for, better let the support handle it directly.

• You did not need to annexe before you could nationalize, annexing first would have been waste of resources.

• Check if your units show the entrenchment icon or not, than you know, if they get a bonus or not.

• Smaller/Flexible "Snap-to-Grid"

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

You're welcome.

• Smaller/Flexible "Snap-to-Grid"

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

If you hold Strg/Ctrl, you can move a bit more freely, it is less snappy then.

• If you bombed a city to the ground, there will be not much left of infrastructure, either in reality or in the game. I'm still sad about the loss of Nationalism, it added tactical depth in regards of economics in my eyes and it made small nations playable in Overkill. Without Nationalism they are just something to steamroll.

• Even in a high speed game, you would have to add 1-3 days of prewar phase, so people would need to take holidays for such matches. And also high speed does not really ad tactical depth, it takes away. In 4x times wins who is more active and not who has better knowledge. It is quite hard to pierce a AA-bubble in a 4x times game, because timing is key there. For real esport the concept of the game would need to be completely overhauled. For such an esport match you would need to set all production…

• Quote from Alat Urka: “Something came to my mind about how we can make live screen for this. Maybe the viewer can only see the conflict areas. For example, A member from X team tries to infiltrate into the city of B member of Y team. Since the rival see it, everbody have right to see it. In this scenario, the viewers witness the war, not previous tactics of the team. Suppose you are a viewer and waiting for action, and some conflicts come up and new events pop up on the different part of the map…

• I reality you don't need to claim anyway. If there is a fabric, you can built there stuff anyway if necessary. Just how it works in Hearts of Iron 4 for example, so this 'relism' arguement against it is kind of flawed from the start. And the the point still remains: You can't built tanks in a city, just because you claimed it. You will still need the necessary buildings.

• Timed Patrol & Refueling issues

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Quote from Germanico: “I proposed a bingo fuel mechanic a while back but we put it off during mobile development for obvious reasons. This said I think your points have merit, from a balancing perspective it should be impossible to create a permanent air blockade of sorts.... ” Permanent airlocks invite sneaky SAM encroachments.

• GENERAL UPDATE (190306)

Kalrakh - - News and Updates

Bombers finally a more viable option for alliance challenges it seems.

• March Tournament Registrations

Kalrakh - - Tournaments

I did not even pay gold yet, the gold did not get substracted from my account. Is that another bug or on purpose, just wondering? It is their first event of such a scale, so misshaps are kind of expectable.

• ETA for launchers won't happen. This information is not available on purpose if I remember correctly. If you want Dorado to make money with it, it is even more reason to make it not expensive. At a price tag of 2k, I don't think there would be many to consider using it. 250-500 would I think is more an amount, many people would hardly think about it before spending. I think, I would like a map with the old insurgents too, the toothless version is rather boring, even though there seem to be still…

• Pretty classic: Skins -> certain units for the nerds or different colors for those who want to look more fancy perhaps even pick your political country color, instead of plain colors chessboard muster or something like that? As general Quality of Life, not paid, we will need a coalition view additional to the political view I regards of the flashy button, I would consider 500 gold perhaps, if you spend all your possible 'loot' just to disable the flashing it is kind of unbalanced? Not to mention…

• Missile speed

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

Missile speed is about balancing issues, if missile are too fast, AA-units will hardly ever be able to intercept them, would be my guess. Fire Cruise Missiles out of short range already makes it pretty hard for AA-Units to act in time.

• Rocket Defense

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

I don't think, randomizing the window for the check would make it more accessible, more the opposite because even as the owner of the AA-units you would not be able to know anymore, when the next check will happen. In regards of speed 10 min is already quite a huge gap, and if I'm not mistaken you can give yourself an even bigger gap, if played right. If you want more randomness, I would suggest to wreck the global AA-check and replace it with a stack specific timer. After completion a unit will…

Kalrakh - - Tournaments

The issue with this alliance member limitation is kind of, most active players are in the big alliances, so most of the active players can't even partake because of the limitations, which is kind of a vicious circle?

Kalrakh - - Tournaments

Do we get some kind of a summary, so we know how many of an alliance are allowed to participate?

• Bridges

Kalrakh - - Suggestions

That is why Pontoons got mad cheaper and faster buildable. It would be nice, if two pontoons would fuse into a bridge (like reducing embarking time by 90-100%), but I suspect engine limitations in that regard.

• Why is that unrealistic? The unrealistic part is that you normally can't build stuff in captured fabrics as if they don't work at all. Army National Guards is not really that much of a high tech stuff anyway. It is just handing out cars and guns to people.