Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 96.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Square root map

Telerik - - Suggestions

Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” I'd prefer it if they simply chose starting values for the city-sizes that better represent the relative sizes of those cities in reality. So, for example, Tokyo or Beijing or Delhi or Mexico City would be like size 12 or something, New York and London would be about 7 or 8, and most European Capitals would be about 4. ” Here i agree ,much easier to implement . Small countries max lv1 cities up to lv10 for big countries .

• Square root map

Telerik - - Suggestions

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” Your "balancing" would actually ruin the game thoroughly, since only the top 3 (at most) countries would have realistic chance to dominate, very contrary to the CON way. ” Taking PPP into consideration China will stay at 38, India and USA at 24 . Japan 17 . I repeat , my ,,balancing,, will not let kids in NATO think that they can pay to Mongolia few candies so the 3 million mongolians invade and crush China . Same time a ,,mongolian,, player will have…

• Square root map

Telerik - - Suggestions

CON claims realistic maps and so many small countries are deserted as they sux . Or huge land mass like Russia or China has 7 cities same as Poland and Canada even has 5 on 100 maps ,and hard to defend . Or a player from Mongolia with 3 million population successfully invading Chinas 1443 millions . In order to make all countries attractive but keep realistic about big countries i world propose SQUARE ROOT MAP We assume all humans are equal in abilities, but we put penalties on governments for m…

• Day 1 guide

Telerik - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Telerik: “. ” Day 30/31 you only have lvl 2 SAM??? What kind of low end units is that? You should have at least a lvl 3-4 Hello , in addition to 6 SAMs i do have also 7 Mobil Anti Air they have 5 attack(soon 6) vs planes .My season tanks have 6,5 defense probably over 10 each when in stack with bonusses . Until day 30 usual opponents do not have so many bombers . In my defense keep in mind my two army bases at lv5 produced all 10 Elite Season tanks and are n…

• Day 1 guide

Expert Zozo001 joined 211 games and won solo 3 = 1,42% of games Aeneas of Troy joined 218 games and won solo 4 = 1,83% of games Telerik melee guy joined 99 games and won solo 16 = 16,16% of games If new players listen to Telerik they will have x10 chance of solo victory . New players have little chance in ranged battles hit and run against experts ,that is why is safe to follow my advice and avoid skirmishes . Avoid fancy units and just hit the capitals ,most of times you will find some fancy fr…

• Day 1 guide

How to win .Map overkill 100 . Example Poland European . You forget about air ,navy and arty ,you stay on the ground as all victory points you need are on the ground . Day 1 . Start researching Tank Destroyer and Motorized Infantry ,when finished in 1,5 minute start Mobile Anti Air Vehicle As Poland you never touch your two port cities Gdansk and Szczecin as the Baltic sea is your border . Enemy ships will bomb nothing . You saved massive on harbors and you keep saving by not building up your ai…

• Dillema .Shall i 1.Go for quick day 29 victory by taking victory sites today 2.Take it slowly and kill some units and gain rank

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “day 17 and 73 cities? Thats fast. but a bit luck as well ” Too much luck i have . Probably there is more ......... Soon(expect around day 29) my only land and no artillery army will enter into a massive land battles against the top two coalitions - I dominate central Europe they dominate central Africa and central Asia Reminds me of Germany fighting on two fronts both WW1 and 2 . Huge continents and long battle front lines , i am exited and have to make clever choices h…

• Quote from GrandInquisitor: “@Telerik You can win using only national guard, but just because it's possible doesn't mean it's efficient or the best strategy. Run into a ranged guy with your all-melee army and you're getting gunned down, not putting down your efforts or accomplishments but just recognize that "possibility" does not equal "king". ” Can you please show me a screenshot of 100 map won by only national guard ,please . At end of my game i will take screenshots of my tech tree .

• Poland is not an island ,and seems melee is the new king of CON

• I do play a 100 game solo challenge with no airport and no harbor units and no artillery, just melee land units. Tank destroyer is an excellent unit . 1.Cheaper to research and produce vs tank ,same punch when city attack,defence as most battles are inside cities . 2.Get airlifted before ordinary tank . 3.Has air assault and combined with Mobile Anti Air Vehicle i can avoid entering some of the seas . Unfortunately i have no airborne infantry as it needs lv2 airport . Day 17 i do have 73 cities …

• Daily gold usage limit ?

Telerik - - Suggestions

I would put 50% limit for gold use . Simply hurry only the second half . Hurry research no more than 50% of time . Speed up production of buildings or units no more than 50% of time .

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Telerik: “ ” Meh bro, I guarantee that u will be slaughtered by day 7 ” Day 8 just started .

• Daily gold usage limit ?

Telerik - - Suggestions

I was massively nuked to death on day 5 .We should get 10% cashback from Dorado+Bytro each time someone spend$ gold against us .

• Just started my next ,,project,, 100 pl game(i do play only largest maps) No Airport units , means no airborn infantry either because only lv1 airport . No Harbor units , means no naval infantry either because only lv1 harbor . No artillery units . Just armor and flesh . Will try solo victory ,no gold, no security council

• Land nations do not need navy (players must simply build industry away from the sea),because game is broken . No need to enter water as there is nothing .........no points ,no towns ,no resources . I had one 128 map as B..... ,won it in 24 days ,did not need even air units . Armor and anti air ,and non stop advancing( ofcource important is when and where to send your troops). Developers should give us reason why waste time and money to enter the seas ! I can not comment games after day 30 ,maybe…

• Opinion on player stats ?

Telerik - - Questions & Answers

,,well, stats is like last thing i will look to. first is… actually what the f they are doing in the game.,, So they tell you you enter the ring today and against you is 110kg professional fighter 29 years old 195 cm tall 20 victories by KO and 1 loss But you do not care and will wait to see what he actually is going to do in the ring .....and you are just 14 years old girl . Those are ,,just,, stats and you will look at them in the last second before the impact or after the impact if you lucky …

I will explain Level of player rank Teburu 98 vs Telerik 56 . Shows experience plus potential strong ,long standing friends in CON . Captured province per game Teburu 486 vs Telerik 258,5 Shows player enters larger maps and not only mini maps(easily manipulated with friends) . Ratio captured\lost province Telerik 6,462 vs Teburu 5,91 Shows this player will fight for every province . Solo victory game ratio Teburu 23,7% vs Telerik 14,4% This here is important , ability to fukk everyone ,no mater …

Lets say you have to pick Telerik vs Teburu in your team Level of player rank Teburu 98 vs Telerik 56 Captured province per game Teburu 486 vs Telerik 258,5 Ratio captured\lost province Telerik 6,462 vs Teburu 5,91 Solo victory game ratio Teburu 23,7% vs Telerik 14,4% Coalition victory game ratio Telrik 46,4% vs Teburu 39,8% Teburu is the better choice . We can argue about gold use ,map sizes ,speed of games ,how many good allies in team ,free time .... I do not consider units kill ratio as a fa…

• Game number was in the first post btw,if you search it it will load . About officers they have better radars. Land officer helps my infantry stack from first days i have sent in Europe survive against 4 enemies . Navy officer helps my destroyers from air attack ,i save time and money not researching neither corvette nor frigate . Pilot officer makes my stack of 2+2+1 capable for all missions .