Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 206.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PUBLIC MATCH STRATEGY

Zemunelo - - General Discussion

But with hudge infantry stacks and only ASF in the sky you actually don't have damage dealer. Talking about early game. That infantry stack can easely be caught in long melee and what is worst melee against bunker. No way to win. Easily can be counted with couple of recons and infantry. Not to mention your ASF can be fooled to attack single target like UAV and while they refuel enemy player can attack your stack with anything he has. Helicopters or airplanes. And what if he has arty? What will y…

• Day 1 guide

I really don't know what is the fun in playing against AI only. And what amount of endorphin you'll get from that kind of win. But I suppose there are some people who actually enjoy those games as well. Because we had proposals to make the game offline

• Day 1 guide

Quote from Opulon: “Quote from Zemunelo: “On a day 30 a 5 city county could easily have 10+ squadrons of 4+1 (SF+ASF) and probably at least 1 helicopter squadron to deal with SAM if every SAM is stacked. All maxed ofc. With lvl 5 hospital. But the key is if that player is successful in expansion. Approximately 3 new cities per day. Those numbers of planes and helicopters are terrified and very hard to defend if you don't have a lot of ASF and SAM. 6 SAM is a joke. You don't have your fancy "doom…

• Day 1 guide

On a day 30 a 5 city county could easily have 10+ squadrons of 4+1 (SF+ASF) and probably at least 1 helicopter squadron to deal with SAM if every SAM is stacked. All maxed ofc. With lvl 5 hospital. But the key is if that player is successful in expansion. Approximately 3 new cities per day. Those numbers of planes and helicopters are terrified and very hard to defend if you don't have a lot of ASF and SAM. 6 SAM is a joke. You don't have your fancy "doom stack" or any production building in your…

• Day 1 guide

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Zemunelo: “I really don't agree with that advice to build infantry in every city on day one. I saw similar advice on youtube. It is the worst you can do on day one! You'll feel stronger but pure numbers are not enough. Good example are scouts. They are hard units (armored type). They can so easily destroy those new infantry you created on day one. They can defend as well. Again they will decimate all your infantry when defending. So advice to skip scouts... …

• Flashpoint

Zemunelo - - Questions & Answers

I don't like bigger maps on 1x and would never play on 4x. Btw any map is usually farming these days.

• Flashpoint

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Zemunelo: “And Flashpoint 1x is gone! Is it official? Can we get it back once a week? Maybe even ranked (lvl2 minimum) ” whats the point, lvl 1s and 2s are equally bad. Then what do the lvl 1s play, because now the starter game is a game that needs a requirement they’ll never acheive.Iran is best nation, its far enough and allows you to expand into turkey, syria, then ally jo with russia or ignore russia complete and go for greece, the center of Europe essen…

• Flashpoint

And Flashpoint 1x is gone! Is it official? Can we get it back once a week? Maybe even ranked (lvl2 minimum)

• Pause button

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from Zemunelo: “There are plenty of quick RTS games even good mobile games as well. Fast paced and easy to play at hours of your needs. This one is meant to be played 24/7. ” really i dont know any. your input is apprexiated ” I suppose you are asking for mobile rts game? Because there are so many of them for the desktop. A quick one mobile phone game as I recall for eg: Try Art of War 3 Global Conflict from Gear games.

• Pause button

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

There are plenty of quick RTS games even good mobile games as well. Fast paced and easy to play at hours of your needs. This one is meant to be played 24/7.

• Flashpoint

You conquer cities do you?

• Flashpoint

There's no way for German player to immediately invade Poland. Germany has a lot of threats so he has to do it slowly if want to survive. Poland is more compact and easier to defend. About Greece, it's great to defend as well. Islands are of no importance at all. Why would you want to defend islands? Greece in FP has 6 cities with 6th been supply. Great for newbies. Western city (is it Patras I forgot?) is oil city. No need to defend. That means capital and the north. If you are faster than Serb…

• Flashpoint

Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Ravel_Phenex: “I do not know what nation in flashpoint is good for newbie but in your opinion, what nation is best for newbie? ” I would suggest Turkey as the best overall, if you want breathing room, take the UK or even better Cuba (don't forget navy for these 2) and if you want to turtle and hide ... Iran. ” He's newbie so big NO for any of these. Poland is the best in FP map. Than after it probably Greece and maybe some northern country like Sweden. But…

• Dorado vs Bytro

Zemunelo - - Off Topic

Not sure Bytro is behind CoN. At least they were not before mobile app and they were and are involved in the mobile app development / maintenance. They cooperate ofc. CoN is heavily modified CoW (or Supremacy) and it seems Dorado did it. With the license ofc. Wrong?

• ECOnomy or Army

It's not that straightforward to choose one or another. You have to do both. But due to several factors you have to expand first early on which is priority. Then do both in parallel. Early expansion is a must not only because of resources but mostly as a security measure to keep your home cities safer. Only if you are island nation this is not a thing. If are talking about resources then it is only about green thingy. Yes you need some supply and components but not as much as electronics. For ex…

• Towed arty buff?

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

I don't see why Towed wouldn't have the same range as other arty? Not as rocket ofc. Towed still wouldn't be able to win arty duel because of low HP but would be more useful.

• Add a new language

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from Zemunelo: “It's only 4 million. ” What’s only 4 million? The number of hairs up your buttcrack? ” Sure and you can start licking every single one. Be thorough, don't miss a single hair in the region.

• Pause button

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from Zemunelo: “This is clearly segregation of players by time zone and it would certainly kill the game. Luckily they would never do it. What they could do instead is a kind of armistice that every individual player could initiate to use daily. For example 4h per day which is enough to give you some sleep time During the armistice period nobody could start combat against that player and all the combat already started would pause. At least this wouldn't segrega…

• Pause button

Zemunelo - - Suggestions

This is clearly segregation of players by time zone and it would certainly kill the game. Luckily they would never do it. What they could do instead is a kind of armistice that every individual player could initiate to use daily. For example 4h per day which is enough to give you some sleep time During the armistice period nobody could start combat against that player and all the combat already started would pause. At least this wouldn't segregate players. But map specific pause, big NO!

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “This is a GREAT idea but they wont do this. Bad for business ” They have it in call of war tho ” See my above hyperlink to one of The Big G's posts. ” It amazes me people still want/need the world to idiot proof everything for them. As is.... If you go to start a build without resources. IT POPS up a screen telling you how much it will cost in gold and available gold balance. yet they …