Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PUBLIC MATCH STRATEGY

Teburu - - General Discussion

I really dislike the CAPS in the Title. I general I only have a couple of issues with what you’ve posted, namely: - Emphasis on getting motorized as first and most important research because of the mortar. Because: For early combat building CRV is a far better option because it has armor and you also wont have Ranged Attack on your Infantry until like day 20ish. I also don’t see how the Ranged Attack in particular would be any special help against Insurgents since they spawn on top of units - Th…

• Quote from potato: “Hi! Thank you for turning in, did you mean that it’s a game feature designed deliberately, and not a bug? ” Its both. Initially Germany had 2 Cities for Electronics, to balance that out a bit each City generates slightly less than an Electonics City of a Country with only one City for that Resource. Then in one of the recent updates a lot of countries got cities removed; well apparently they failed to increase the resource output to compensate for that loss.

• Entrenchment is a mechanic that applies to all units in the center of a province (that they own or are allied with). Bunkers and combat outposts can increase this bonus which then ofc reduces the damage taken even further. Defensive Bonus doesn’t matter that much to Airborne because just like specops they are meant to be used in an offensive role if they are used for combat at all.

• -25% means it deals 25% less defensive damage, not that it takes 25% more damage. There is also a dmg reduction of 25% when in the province center due to entrenchment.

• It’s called „being active“

• Doctrine skin ?

Teburu - - Suggestions

screw doctrine skins, I’d just be happy if all units finally got different Models for the different Tiers.

• Do cruisers actually float?

Teburu - - Questions & Answers

Do Coconuts migrate?

• Square root map

Teburu - - Suggestions

Frankly this is just silly.

• Forming New Countries

Teburu - - Suggestions

This is not Hearts of Iron.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from KFGauss: “I have a 100% win rate and a high K/D (In EASY public games, and in coalitions with friends in WW3 games) - That means I'm the greatest of all time and that my opinions are the best??? - Good to know. ” Only if you agree with me

• Dev Log #23

Teburu - - News and Updates

Quote from Sgniappo: “The developer post omitted one key point: "We will release the elite ships. They will have amazing stats and you'll be able to make tons of them. Then once you're all excited we will nerf them and you'll be able to make 3, but only after you've researched something that you really really don't care about". Ok, am being a bastard, fine. But isn't that the trend? ” one unit isn’t a trend. Id even argue that they didnt really gut the EAA to begin with.

• Rumor has it...

source?

• Day 1 guide

Oh we’re statshaming now? You all suck. Source: My stats are better.

• AA Buff

@kurtvonstein Astute observation, that’s because it’s not meant to be.

• AA Buff

Lmao.

• Go to diplomacy Click on the underlined country name should take you to their last province

• Quote from Hurrikane 10: “In terms of air troops, Western is the only doctrine that gives more damage or health to troops as well as early research. Surely western is best? The attack helicopter for example, has +20% armored damage as well as early research ” Thats just wrong. Other Doctrines also give units dmg/ hp boosts. Best Doctrine would probably be Europe simply because they don’t get any penalty to research.

• Vacation

Quote from kurtvonstein: “tchnicaly playing in same game with more then 1 account from same ip is fotbidden unless you have security council. the rest is stated in the terms of use. i dont recall that they encourage anythingthat favors multi accounts. and vacation accountsitting is pretty dark grey in that point. ” No lol, it's not grey. Account sitting is outright forbidden.

• Quote from CinnamonStick: “It’s not that I’m puzzled I have just not used it very much and do not have much experience and wanted to start and wanted some tips ” In general they're all Artillery so that makes all of them really great for ground units, the differences only really matter in terms of fighting other Artillery and availability. since I currently only have a game running as eastern doctrine all entries refer to that. A "Tier" refers to when the unit Model changes (lvl 4 for most units…