Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 167.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Attack Range of naval units

Alphh - - Questions & Answers

Hi Romeu.Charlie, Can you please re-explain what attacked your submarines please? Additionally if you could provide me with your gameID I can take a closer look. Enjoy the rest of the game!

• AAs are bugged?

Alphh - - Bug Reports & Issues

Hey OwiHH, I have just seen your ticket, lets handle this issue there for the sake of clarity.

• Hi Budderdirt, I could load the game from my end, I will continue the conversation with you to try to resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience!

• Payment Issues

Hi asigmase, First off apologies for this inconvenience, it would be best for you to submit a bug-report titled : "Payment Issues" with as much information as you can so I can push it to the payments department for it to be tackled. if you have any further questions let me know! (you can find me on discord or just message me here)

• Game not loading 2622918

Hi Guys, I am very sorry for the late reply and I hope your issues where fixed. If you still experience some issues let us know via a bug-report!

• Dear Players, We are aware of issues where players can't join their game, we have identified the problem and we are working on fixing the issue, double time! EDIT: This issue should now be resolved, but if this happens again please let us know! Thank you for your patience!

• Game not loading

Thank you for letting us know, we are looking into it as we speak!

• GENERAL UPDATE (190306)

Alphh - - News and Updates

image + + + + GENERAL UPDATE + + + + Dear Players, In Today's release, we continued working hard to provide you with more fixes and general ease of use. Special attention was given to the WW3 Map and Map variants to ensure an even more balanced out scenario. Missiles have received an increase in cost per warhead to reflect the splash damage they have recently received. Changes: - Updated hostile ranged units to be revealed when they attack a city or a province. - Updated Gold Speed Up icons for…

• Question about March tournament

Alphh - - Tournaments

Hey, Thank you for letting us know. I have just started your game manually, GOOD LUCK!

• Witam, Dziękujemy za skontaktowanie się z nami. Niestety z Twojego konta widzimy zakup 49,99, a nie 129,98. Czy mógłbyś przesłać nam potwierdzenie zapłaty w wysokości 129,98 za pośrednictwem poczty elektronicznej na adres support@doradogames.com.

• March Tournament Registrations

Alphh - - Tournaments

@Cycle0 yes it will. Unfortunately in this tournament there were some unforeseen issues which occurred. This being said all these things are noted and will be improved. @'marv74' Please PM me with your game-ID so I can take a look.

• March Tournament Registrations

Alphh - - Tournaments

Hi @WiseGamer27, Seems like you did not fill in the application form as the tournament has already begun, and I could not find you in the list. But don't worry, there are more tournaments to come!

• Error entering game 2621934

Hi Snow, I have just checked your game and it is working. Can you please find me on discord(or pm me on the forums) so I can request more details so we can get to the bottom of this?

• Hey Guys, We got your message loud and clear and we apologize for this inconvenience. I can assure you that we are aware that the prizes have not been distributed yet and we are working to issue the rewards asap.

• Victory gold/conditions

Alphh - - Questions & Answers

Yes you will! Get well soon!

• Hi budderdirt, I will continue this conversation via PM

• Has this issue been solved? I can see he logged in the game recently. If not please reach out to me via conversations.

• FRIENDLY FIRE UPDATE (181206)

Alphh - - News and Updates

2018-12-06_friendly_fire_update.png + + + + UPDATE + + + + Dear players, With the holidays moving closer we are hard at work making our battlefields even more lethal. The biggest changes we would like to point out specifically (cause they may change the way you play the game) are the devastating Area and Friendly Fire Effects of Nukes and Chems. Additionally, you may want to take note of the removal of the Naval Base mobilization requirement for all Naval Aircraft. Finally, we added some nice su…

• Hi @budderdirt, You are not in game 2518415 , but you are in game 2517445. What is the issue?

• If you're having problems with scrambled icons/wrong language, please follow the instructions below! Clear Cache In CHROME 1) Type "chrome://settings/clearBrowserData" (without quotation marks) in the URL bar and hit Enter. 2) Select "Clear data". 3) Reload the game. ** Ensure Cached images and files and Cookies and other site data are ticked. Clear Cache in FIREFOX 1) Type "about:preferences#privacy" (without quotation marks) in the URL bar and hit Enter. 2) Select "Clear Data". 3) Reload the g…