Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 49.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• GENERAL UPDATE(190321)

Sima_7 - - News and Updates

Thank you for getting rid of these minor, yet sometimes very frustrating, annoyances.

• new players

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

How do you propose to force them to finish the tutorial? Even then, can you be sure they paid attention/understood? I agree with you that some players don't know how to play the game properly. How about you help them learn it? If they refuse to learn it, there's not much *anyone* can do to help them imho.

• Capture All Provinces Feature

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

It's just a matter of convenience more than for automation. Thanks for getting back to me on this. Closed?

• Making your own map

Sima_7 - - Maps

Hold on. What you're saying is that you want map creation brought back so you can create your own game and play alone vs AI because that's the only way you are able to pull off a solo win?

• Paracel Islands

Sima_7 - - Maps

Quote from Generaal Oorlog: “It's difficult to click on the Paracel Islands (and also other small territories) because they are so small, therefore it's impossible to conquer them. Can this be fixed? ” Not impossible, but, yes, somewhat cumbersome to click on, especially at lower resolutions.

• Troop Counter (Numbers)

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

As far as I'm aware, something along those lines of a 'Troop Overview' feature is on "The List". If it is, it will be addressed after mobile is complete.

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

Quote from Fereyd: “What if there is a monsterstack somewhere? What is if tehre is an Artystack hidden somewhere? ” Big lesson learned, then, eh? But what about when, at least for some people, you are certain there aren't any more, whether through scouting or other means of confirmation.

• Demolish All

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

Quote from Fereyd: “I understand your intention, but I think it is to dangerous and my lead to accidential demolishes often... Maybe its better to click one by one ” To circumvent that, we can always add a confirmation dialog.

• No, they only add a defensive bonus. EDIT: WOW! I read this question as something completely different.

• Smaller/Flexible "Snap-to-Grid"

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

Oh, right on! I didn't know that, even though I should have at least tried it. Thanks.

• Smaller/Flexible "Snap-to-Grid"

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

So, first, I'm just calling it snap-to-grid coz I don't know what else to call it. Second, what it is, is when we point to the center of a city/province, the cursor "snaps" to the center and doesn't move away from the center even if we move it away. Third, my proposition: make that distance shorter, where the cursor remained snapped. Alternatively, we could hold down a key (say, ALT) while "dragging" the cursor over the center to temporarily turn off the "snapping". Sometimes, I have found it's …

• Province counter

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

To what end or purpose will this serve?

• Tank Officer Slow

Sima_7 - - Questions & Answers

Not sure if this should be here or 'Bug Reports & Issues' - sorry if it is: One stack of 2 x Mobile AA (4) + 1 x Radar (3) + 7 x Mobile Artillery (6) and one stack of 1 x Tank Officer (2) + 2 x Mobile AA (4) + 1 x Radar (3) + 6 x Mobile Artillery and both in open ground... Yet the stack without the officer move at a speed of 1.30 and the officer's stack at a speed of 1.15 Is that a bug!? Isn't the officer supposed to make armored units move faster by 15%?

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

How about a button (or some other feature) that would allow the player to set a stack (which includes at least one capture-capable unit in it) to automatically capture all provinces that belong to a nation (or even a group of nations)? Say, I took out all cities belonging to player X. It'd be neat if I can just click on a button that would allow a stack of mine to just grab all of his provinces while I catch some Zs... for example. It ought to be particular useful where there are small-sized pro…

• Pakistan Map is Not Correct

Sima_7 - - Maps

I would advise you to not look for complete accuracy in maps on this game. It is not meant to be entirely accurate. It is meant to be customized for better gameplay.

• AAs are bugged?

Sima_7 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Were the AA/Frigs on cooldown?

• I agree: in reality you don't need to claim other nations' cities to use them to mobilize from. However, in the game, you must, which leaves an unrealistic taste in my mouth. I don't recall ever mentioning anything in regards to "the point" about requiring buildings to mobilize... Of course you need them in the game, however, in historical reality, your "host" would assumingly already have the infrastructure in place. If not, they would usually have some of it and the "guest" nation would add/mo…

• Demolish All

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

I'd love to see a 'Demolish All' button on cities that would allow those of us who use Scorched Earth methods to simply click on one button and all buildings are demolished (or timers set to demolish, if that's a feature worth exploring and implementing).

• Terrorism vs the rest of the world.

Sima_7 - - Suggestions

It's not the game that we're taking seriously or being offended by. It's your choice of words in the titles that imply that Islam is a "bad guy" that wants to fight the world or that the world will stand together to fight it. Maybe next time you should use "terrorism" or "ignorance" instead.

• refund

Sima_7 - - Maps

I actually signed up for a month of premium on the same day it got disabled. It was a major bummer but I quickly realized that it was money well spent and signed up for a year's worth of subscription and shall continue to do so for as long as I feel the game is going in the positive direction. For me, so far, it is hella worth it. Now, I gotta go to my CoN-AA meeting. Excuse me.