Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 271.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 3 Word Story

Dr. Leipreachan - - Off Topic

Suddenly reappeared, angered

• The Music Scene

youtu.be/djlHoni6kWk

• flashpoint Europe

Dr. Leipreachan - - Deutsches Forum

Hallo, Dies ist ein schöner Vorschlag. Ich werde es für du an die Entwickler weitergeben

• Quote from MasterofNone: “SO what about the prize.... Will u fix that too..? ” Well it should go without saying (should it not :P) Anyway I updated table and fixed rewards to match

• [list][*] [/list]:( thought I fixed it must not have saved it after my edit will fix that.

• Championship Roll of Honour

Dr. Leipreachan - - Events

CoNmunity Championship December Here are the standings after the end of the December round of our CoNmunity Championship * PLAYER NAME * POINTS * TOTAL CP * Doktor Faust * 0 * 1033 * Caaaaaake * 0 * 2258 * Hancock * 0 * 562 * Kaddafy_ * 0 * 385 * Akumage * +743 * 1053 * LordEpson * 0 * 315 * deckhead5 * 0 * 214 * Alat Urka * 0 * 73 * Chirimisu * +734 * 1944 * Kalrahkh * 0 * 1409 * quentinlk * 0 * 653 * El Zammouri * 0 * 477 * 7MattyP * 0 * 267 * Richard J Luppino * 0 * 263 * zolutar * +723 * 123…

• In this case more like event host rather than Admin or even Chánrant of the event or maybe even Chándator *Update: I am still waiting for confirmation of final October round VP but I have that exact gauranateed Nov VP and that will be updated later today for Nov Con (At this stage I dont think Dec points will make much of a different to final places (towards top end)

• Quote from MasterofNone: “I failed to understand why is the chart sheet not updated as per the standings and the winners are not given their rewards.. Any any one put some light into it ” Round 1 - June - Game Ended Round 2 - July - Game Ended Round 3 - August- Game Ended Round 4 - September- Game Ended Round 5 - October- Game Ended Round 6 - November - Game Ended **Round 7 - December - Game Running (Day 22) Yes it was supposed to be 6 rounds. However it was planned to run the current format goi…

• Championship Roll of Honour

CoNmunity Championship November Here are the standings after the end of the November round of our CoNmunity Championship * PLAYER NAME * POINTS * TOTAL CP * Doktor Faust * 0 * 1033 * Caaaaaake * 0 * 2258 * Hancock * 0 * 562 * Kaddafy_ * 0 * 385 * Akumage * 0 * 310 * LordEpson * 0 * 315 * deckhead5 * 0 * 214 * Alat Urka * 0 * 73 * Chirimisu * +641 * 1210 * Kalrahkh * 0 * 1409 * quentinlk * 0 * 653 * El Zammouri * 0 * 477 * 7MattyP * 0 * 267 * Richard J Luppino * 0 * 263 * zolutar * +498 * 507 * D…

• CoN Championshipo Announcement

Hiho folks, We would like to thank all of you who participated in the CoN championship over the past 6 months (or so) Final scores/VP are now been added (with the necessary deductions for rulebreaks). Please be patient why I make the final points tables and rewards paid out top those that placed in the top 3. ( In addition I would like to announce that the CoN championship will not be held in January while we work on refining things like map settings and rules, etc. :open_mouth:

• Championship questions

Hey @lil_Gpig I created the round on Dec 10th and when i did this (as can be seen with my comment on that day in the sign up thread) I see it was the nov sign up I will contact you with a forum conversation as soon as and I will be very fair for my mistake in this occasion, like you humans us cháns are prone to error (human ewrror v. chán error)

• Points are been tallied for first 6 months you are correct. @lil_Gpig I replied to your q in another thread

• @Fereyd the game info is in the conversation section of the forum (I also sent you the game info on discord (:

• Hiho folks, I apologize for delay I had connection issues most of the day Game is up and running game info being sent to all who signed up via usual way Have fun playing!

• I saw your sign ups :P @Maximilianvs @lil_Gpig

• Greetings Commanders, December will see our sixth round of the CoNmunity Championhip and your chance to win Gold thumbsup.png Please post below if you wish to play in the next round and participate in the Championship for December. Post in-game username if it is different from the forum and state that you agree to the Championship Rules attention.png Game will start December 10th 2018. Please allow for unforeseen circumstances/time delays attention.png Only sign-ups here please, take discussion …

• The Music Scene

youtu.be/W5kM5wAwRug

• Wir wollen dich! - Werde Mitglied des Support-Teams german_flag.gifLiebe Community, Wir suchen Moderatoren (Junior-Unterstützung) in ehrenamtlicher Tätigkeit. Wir würden uns freuen, wenn wir euer Interesse an diesen ehrbaren Aufgaben innerhalb der Community wecken können. 8473571262_e61e3af0ee_o.jpg Welche Aufgaben erwarten Dich? Moderatoren (Junior-Unterstützung): - Hilfeleistung bei Fragen und Anliegen der User. - Sicherstellung der AGBs, Forenregeln und Chatregeln. - umfangreiche Arbeit im Fo…

• The Music Scene

youtu.be/h0v30jKH958

• 3 Word Story

cookie milk pancake