Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• insane

GorianRay - - Forum Français

call me insane but you are insane like me @geist99

• okay,k ommt demnächst rüber mate.z

• TEAM LIST @Germanico was geht da? @Fereyd ist z.B. auch Grün (ingame-chat) SauberSeele & KybernetischeNullplusSieben grüssen auch fürMIR ein kyrillesches Dorf, Leute... Quote from rana71: “Greetings all! Here is the full list of volunteer staff, and links to their forum profiles. Above all of us, we have the CM's/Developers. Community Coordinator ( CC ) @Dr. Leipreachan English Team @Dr. Leipreachan - Leader Team @rana71 - Senior Team @Zolutar - Senior Team @Cptamerica1701 - Senior Team @Luoniev…

• Ich habe mich gefragt, der Formidable Pilot (hubschrauber Offz) unterstützt natürlich auch die SeaKings (U-Boot-Jäger) bezüglich Stack-Bonus ATK +x, oder? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5a87c640d3a2da97da7c94217 ...hierbei sind mir auch noch zwei Rechtschreiberlinge ins Auge gerollt ihre Stafeln jeden mit forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5a87c640d3a2da97da7c94217

• Einkauf-Optionen

GorianRay - - Deutsches Forum

bei steam? hmm, da werden mir nicht mal Erungenschaften angezeigt (also Ranking wie im CoN-Hauptmenu) ich habe schon sicherheitsrat bis Ende 2019... edit: ___===" maybe a steam-Special *jaulHeulFluuuch* @Hancock hast du einen Free-Account bei steam? Aber warum wird es mir bei WorldOfWarshipS angezeigt?

• Einkauf-Optionen

GorianRay - - Deutsches Forum

Wo kann ich diese Packs kaufen und wo wird das beschrieben (Pack-Inhalte) forum.conflictnations.com/inde…5a87c640d3a2da97da7c94217

• Spieler-Name und Spiel-Nummer, History-Log der Nachrichten (bug-report und_oder forum) und am besten screenshot in die CoNnews bzw. die Sachlage schildern /spielChat/Sicherheitsrat-Hilfe. Grüße, bis zum nächsten Mal auf den Servern. nice to met you.

• Background sound

GorianRay - - Suggestions

Selecting Sea-Areas may help?! I think there is the most calm sound, isn't it? edit: nope, that's the main-loop I prefer the open territory

• Notification colors

oh, just read about it in the General-Update section.

• Background sound

You can use a windows-player for listening to music and you can turn off the sound ingame. I thought about some creative soundscape with accidental sound, an algorythm to break boring routines. and for the staff of CoN I want to do some voluntary works. I think they don't really like me or my work/suggestions.

• Playing an 1 City nation

GorianRay - - General Discussion

Quote from Andilek7319: “Quote from Seele07: “6 days ago I started with Malta in the Overkill map. So I will report how it is to play an extrem small nation. It is an extrem challenge of military, economic and dipomacy and you also needs luck I have found a coalition: Malteser Orden with some european nations. Now I have an army with 12 units. inclusive a navy with 1 Corvette and in few hours an air force with 1 airsuperior fighter. I have finished wars against 3 nations and no units lost. My co…

• Background sound

I´m dreaming about fun with flaggs and nations - according to your colour-alert post maybe a sound-contest-contribution-remixes___ are there available wav or mp3 datafiles, I would invest some time to get a collage of soundscapes. secret weapons of the cybersouls: soundcloud.com/der-morgenstern/tracks youtube.com/user/M0RG3N5T3RN soundcloud.com/gagganautica/tracks mixcloud.com/morgenstern if you want to order something special, we are open for suggestions.

• Notification colors

Therefore the colour-management may think about a 256colour userinterface for android, too?

• Long Range Recon Patrol

GorianRay - - Recruitment Centre

Okay, that´s not in my hands. Happy new year btw and ftw merry orthodox-mas...

• Fehlfunktionen Fenster&Tabs - DoubleClick/NoFunction Hallo, ich hatte schon von Fehlfunktionen von Fenster&Tabs - DoubleClick/NoFunctions berichtet und es wurde als mögliche Störung meiner Tastatur oder meiner selbst abgelegt. Das war nun schon einige Monate her und ich habe in etlichen Bewusstseinszuständen und SpielRunden bemerkt, dass dies nicht zu 100% zutrifft. Ein Virus/Fun- oder Male-Ware (z.B. DoubleClick) ist in anderen Anwewndungen nicht zu beobachten. in allen Spielen (Mods/Runden) fä…

• RP changes

Maybe I´m irritated, but there are Games where players join after a longer period of time than 6 days - and if I´m not I joined also a secret game or met secret backdooragents? And with WWI you mean the other game of bytro/dorado, or a secret CoN-modification?

1vs10^^ if you invite me - Seele07 does not join any match until the next big update, he told me - or create an other 4v4 Alliance-GameMod? I also have never played Insurgents, but provoked riots. "You Chabs?me noobs but lameELlittoz"

• some time ago I got liveticker-notifications, after some time it was over, so I started to comunicate with the applicants^^ maybe there has to be pre-checkpanel to choose what kind of messags you want to receive? and pre-ban user-choise...choosen?holdonwhathyasain'?

I joined an experianced Alliance and again, I never had a proven_no_gold_match yet. _- if you want to see me on the map, or someone of our alliance, contact @Seele07 to call mXe up. thanks and a heavyNewConflict

• merry christmas

GorianRay - - Off Topic

and a good ol`day, other people have christmas at the 6th of january, so happy new yeah_er peace in conflicts -;/{/[]so long _signatur_