Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 346.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Finally having fun!

JohnFKennedy - - General Discussion

Yeah, I always do that too. You know whats even lamer? Not getting the win games in ur stat

• Hospital ships

JohnFKennedy - - Suggestions

Quote from Im On Smoko: “Quote from Opulon: “Tbh, i would prefer a system of anchorage that extends the heal rate of a hospital to the anchored ships. I know that "at seas" repairs exist, but generally speaking, a damaged ship goes back to the dry dock. ” I thought of the same concept. My thoughts were if a ship came very close to the harbor point / naval base, where a naval base was built along with a hospital would be an area where ships would heal faster. ” Same, I was going to write that, bu…

• Hospital ships

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Rainmaker2112: “n terms of ability to project power, navy is the foundation. First, water is a critical supply line and your navy secures this and denies it to your enemy. There's a lot more to say, but just look at history... I have not researched in depth but I am pretty confident strong navy correlates very tightly to dominant nations. ” Exactly... if we didn't blockade Cuba during the the Cuban Missile Crisis, we would had a huge dis-advantage and more…

• Happy Birthday to Me!

Lol happy birthday. @The Destroyer 4 or DoD is prob gonna post some weird gifs down there

• World Cup 2022

JohnFKennedy - - Off Topic

Siuuuuuuuuuu

• Hrvatski

Hell naw, not another nationalism thread after croatian. And well more seriously, this aint gonna happen soon as well they (Dorado) have more "important" things to do. Or at least I believe so

• Hospital ships

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “The probem here, you see , is that tships take too long to heal, and well I cant search the same suggestions as you ” Dorado wants ships to take a long time to heal. You're going to need to convince them that is a mistake. Why is it a mistake? You can do the same search I did. I'm assuming your computer/phone/device can start a Google search in a browser. Just run a search using these words without the quote characters. "site:forum.conflictnations.c…

• Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “um... anyways im tagging StandWithUkraine and RussiaIsATerroristState in every of my threads now ” I don't think it's right to call Russia a "terrorist state" just because their leader is a fascist a$$hole. The majority of Russians I know oppose the war in Ukraine, and would probably do something about it if they weren't under surveilance 24/7. ” Please note that I am referring to Russia, not Russians. Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from JohnFKe…

• Hospital ships

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Teburu: “Just no ” Another single-lined answer...No elabouration? Seriously? I mean at least from ur other toxic posts there are at least reasons, albeit ridiculous ones. ” JFK - I'm surprised that when you did your research you didn't find Teb's already well-expressed objections to accelerating ship healing. I did a quick search for "navy" and "healing" and found the same sentiments that are in this thread so far, plus a few others. What…

• Quote from Red Snapper: “I don’t simp for stealth ” Me *coughs* neither

• allies sharing resources

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Zemunelo: “Nothing will stop you from entering the same game with several different accounts. ” Actually Dorado will stop you harshly on that.But, as KFG already mentioned, this is not really relevant to the topic at hand. ” Lol, ikr, my friend was at my home using my wifi to join games with me but he cant. Just try urself... or better not

• Hospital ships

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Teburu: “okay, but in exchange navy gets massively nerfed. ” Navy is the back bone and a core to any countries military... nerfing them would be wrong. But giving U.K and Australia a bigger advantage is also bad. I'm stuck? ” Ehhh, not really

• Hospital ships

Quote from playbabe: “well maybe yes but what if i say in exchange of removed passive water heal from ground unit ” Sure, why not? Makes the game more realistic and less noobs being at disadvantage. Quote from Teburu: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Quote from Teburu: “Just no ” Another single-lined answer...No elabouration? Seriously? I mean at least from ur other toxic posts there are at least reasons, albeit ridiculous ones. ” Don’t expect elaborate answers on topics that already have various thre…

• Who runs this Forum?

JohnFKennedy - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Tifo_14: “Hi, this thread is mostly intended for the mods/devs... Since @Germanico is long gone, who is the head honcho when it comes to the settings on this forum? I have a suggestion about this forum and I want to make sure it reaches the right person(s). ” Maybe he just stopped posting things... I mean hes still a dev so he may still read those posts.

• Hospital ships

Quote from Teburu: “Just no ” Another single-lined answer... No elabouration? Seriously? I mean at least from ur other toxic posts there are at least reasons, albeit ridiculous ones.

• Hospital ships

To my knowledge, ths havent been proposed before. Hospital ship Description: A kind of ship that heals its companions in a fleet, the hospital ship has no defence against other units and must be protected by ither ships. * Tier 1 * 25 hp * +1hp/day * Tier 2 * 30 hp * +2hp/day * Tier 3 * 35 hp * +3hp/day It heals ships in the same stack with it.

• Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Do the oldest trick in diplomacy-let them fight and then take over. Copy and paste this to the African coalition leader (Hidden Content)And then tell the African leader that you hate China too because he threatend you and then tell him that you wish to sign a non agression pact/ be allies with him. After that tell him you supports him to invade China. And then invade them both after they fought ” Building on @JohnFKennedy 's idea: Let's say there ar…

• Officers show up

I meant thisforum.conflictnations.com/inde…dcd98e9d58058cd814cd4f219 and that is my alt account so dont judge

• Officers show up

Just asking, if you unlock an officer does something show up on the home page? Cuz before Im pretty sure there wasnt