Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 300.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Game not working

Dracula - - Bug Reports & Issues

Update: The game is working on firefox but not on chrome

• Game not working

Dracula - - Bug Reports & Issues

Game is not working It is showing site cannot be reached error for many hours and I am unable to login to game.

• Military logistics should be built only when you are fighting a strong enemy and quickly need to reach a province(along with Rushing). it helps artillery too for hit and run. Otherwise don't build them in peacetime ,just build airfields which are more useful.

• Hi!

Dracula - - Off Topic

Yes ,I just wanted to say Hi as I am enjoying my break from this game until I decide to join a new one.. Who else takes break between games and for how many days?

• just research destroyers and build naval base level 3 naval to start mobilizing them,then research cruisers and build them and wipeout all his corvettes and frigates.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Dracula: “I won many games against coalitions by two strategies. 1. Play as Island ,make a great navy and wipe out their navy and port cities ,then use ballistic sub to destroy their airports first and then cities with level 3+ army bases and then other homeland other homeland cities, with no access to your homeland as it is blocked by navy and cities continously being destroyed by missiles,some of them will lose hope and become inactive while you can convince one …

• I won many games against coalitions by two strategies. 1. Play as Island ,make a great navy and wipe out their navy and port cities ,then use ballistic sub to destroy their airports first and then cities with level 3+ army bases and then other homeland other homeland cities, with no access to your homeland as it is blocked by navy and cities continously being destroyed by missiles,some of them will lose hope and become inactive while you can convince one of them to stay neutral and then you can …

• Gold Challenge

Dracula - - Suggestions

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “No. ” Why not ? give your reasons Two alliances can still challenge each other ,what if they can bet some gold too. Players will be more motivated to stay active as they have already paid the fee by gold and it will also sweeten the taste of victory for winner. No gold should be allowed in the game though.

• Gold Challenge

Dracula - - Suggestions

There should be a new game mode called "Gold challenge". Entry to which require submissions of some gold which winner takes but no gold is allowed during the game. Alliances as well as well as individuals should play against each other in "gold challenges". Con may deduct some gold from winner as match fee if they want. There can be a minimum amount of gold needed for challenge but player can challenge each other for as much as they want. So if someone claim that he is better player than me than…

• RIP balance, 2016-2022 ️

Dracula - - General Discussion

China uplayable ! Are you kidding? China is the best nation to play because it has lot of electronics so you are never short of electronics and use them to make anti air/ artillery with supplies and tanks/airforce/navy along with components simultaneously. It also has weak neighbors. You can easily take both koreas and then proceed to mongolia,India is strong neigbhor but it is too far from capital and will nevery attack china before taking Pakistan and myanmar.I almost always win whenever I get…

• A Tribute to the Queen

Dracula - - Suggestions

You can say whatever you want but I can't digest the fact in 21st century all men and woman are not equal. Some people like Elizabeth and Charles enjoy special status just because of their bloodline. I hate all the dictators and monarch whether they are powerful like Putin, kim jong un or honorary like Charles, Elizabeth. Elizabeth was not democratically elected yet she enjoyed all the privileges just because her ancestors had ruled over many nations and killed, enslaved people. Quote from Zaktt…

• Make Elite tank elite.

Dracula - - Suggestions

I have a better suggestion. Remove all elite units from this game.

• A Tribute to the Queen

Dracula - - Suggestions

Why should we pay tribute to the queen. Just because the royal family led UK conquered other countries, killed and enslaved it's people. Then we should pay tribute to Hitler, Napolean and chengaz khan too.

• Request

Dracula - - Questions & Answers

NO

• Simply talk to him and ask about the country if you are not at war with him. If you are at war then look at news articles or send some inf on long waypoint after specific intervals in remote provinces and note which inf was able to travel the most most distance without being hit by a fighter.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Just got a pretty funny thing in my game....someone bought himself massive amount auf money...and then he put in search for supply....lol forum.conflictnations.com/inde…e77bfb6a2c5c6405e75dc9010 ” Are you a noob or what. This is hardly 100k money . Anybody can get it .

• Hit hard and Run fast

• Battle of Active

Dracula - - Roleplaying Section

I am interested

• Quote from Tom_Cruise: “I recently finished a game with 2198 points. The 2nd place player had only 475 points. ” Great . My highest vp score in a game is 2900 vp but I don't count it now as I used some gold in that game. I even stopped using that gold account and made a new account which I use till now and have around 50+ victories without any gold. It doesn't mean I am against gold user. Of course they play a big part in paying the salaries of devs which keep this game running.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from GraniteDust: “Thank you for this information. I am trying to get my wife to play - and one day I might succeed. Basically I would prefer that she have Security Council for both the build queues and artillery targeting benefits anyways. I am now more motivated to try to talk her into playing than before. Fingers crossed that she plays - and of course fingers crossed that we don't get end up getting banned due to some obscure rule that we did not know about. ” …