Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 282.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• We must add it do the dictionary... Master

• I really like this idea, and I believe I've thrown it out there before. But you could help the devs by making a thorough description of what you are thinking.

• AI giving ,,right of way" ?

TheShinwacker - - Suggestions

What would be even cooler is if you could get rouge state to join your coalition, like how cool would that be. Im in a game that im losing sadly in a 1 v 5, but the rouge state in that game has almost 1000vp. And im surprisingly not at war with the rouge state:) But anyway rouge state being able to join your coalition would be a cool feature.

• ig we are just going to have take it out with strike fighters, or you know cruisers. Why did you leave it close to the sea?

• This spamer has been on the forum before

• Battleground USA X4?

TheShinwacker - - Questions & Answers

they did a 4x as an event last fourth of July but they took it off. It may be back

• Quote from Jdrizzy: “KFG I hate you ” Its better if you dont join in buddy.

• Goodbye :(

TheShinwacker - - General Discussion

I get it bud, your doing great, just a little less fire in your words will keep KFG from adding to the fire. KFG, dont disappoint. The forum needs this, you give good advice.

im not going to argue, or say anything. Back to the point. KFG I know you are reading this, idk what y'all can do about y'alls... differences. but something has to change. I respect both of y'alls advice(when your not at each others throats) And Id like it to go back to that.

Dont say that about her, she's been through a lot(more outside this forum). She was reasonably hurt by some of the things said. Its all a ridiculous mess that I wish never started. Please end it. Whether it be banning accounts or whatever. just please go back to normal.

KFG, please just give in. Im tired of this bickering between you two. Imma bout to leave this forum if you dont stop. Id prefer to stay and help those who need help.

Farewell, WednesdayAdams. We will miss you.

• Join the game 6680455, I am Amazonia in South America try and be a country close to me, I will try and help you win a game and improve your strategy:)

• Good unit formation?

Ik but the enemy is almost never that smart. I try and stay away from fighting enemies who are stronger and more experienced than me. If I do have to fight them I use mobile anti-air sometimes. Or go blitzkrieg stile and completely abandon strategy and hit him with everything I've got before he can respond.

• Good unit formation?

Quote from The Ewac: “Maxed EU SF vs Maxed US ASF(stacks of 5) SF: HP: 150 Damage to plane: 30 Speed: 12 ASF: HP: 125 Damage to plane: 100 Speed: 16 I think it's safe to say that SF attacking ASF is not a good idea. Even level 3 ASF does 12 damage to plane not even tier 2 and its double maxed Sf damage also unless you had ground based radar you would have no way of making sure there are no hidden units awacs don't detect infantry ” Ill give in to the Sf v. Asf I usually just use Sams to take out…

• Good unit formation?

I did not see ash KFG, thank you lmao Quote from The Ewac: “While your strategy definitely works on AI or noobs in Flashpoint, and I can definitely see that working in a few situations, I don't think this always works.There's a few points where I think there is room for improvement. 1.) Radar- the presence of an AWAC does not remove the use of Radar(awac cannot see infantry + awac is expensive and needs to be protected) 2.) Motorized infantry > NG because motorized infantry you can leave it alon…

• Good unit formation?

My strategies involve a strong airforce/navy and I never have a need for any sort of land units other than national guard, Sams, and multiple rocket launchers. If you have a strong airforce/air defense you dont have to worry about attacks from another players airforce. And a strong navy keeps you homeland ports defended form enemy ships. If you have a strong airforce you dont need a strong ground force because your airforce can take out all enemy units then, if your me you move in national guard…

• war crime

Quote from MachForce9: “is sending troops to a nation you have Right of Way with only to declare war a war crime? It's kind of like a treacherous horse of troy type thing. ” Dont worry bud, your not the only one in this forum who has done this. We are all breakers of war law if this is a war crime. Life tip dont have right of way with people you dont trust. If they trusted you not to attack them then id say it was a war crime but a moral mistake:) Cheerio

• Thank you. I will keep this in mind

• Thanks. No I am not at war with them, but we will have to fight them in the future. I have a total of 10 ships 5 destroyers, 4 corvettes and 1 frigate. Its enough to put a stack in front of each of my port cities but imma need more to defend well. Ill keep building cruisers and naval sf, and research naval patrol planes(good naval damage, especially if they have subs as well)