Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 484.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “I took the time and the fun not to finish the game but to do some experimental testing...and I came along this stack... Hell If you ever get to break through and kick some artillery in the mountains...thats the way to go. With a wonderful speed of 0.84 you catch every artillery...even if they try to rush. And you might even stop to get a IceCream on the next gasstation for the kids. Delivering 200 Damage crashes pretty much every stack of 10 MRL within a blink of an eye…

• Pretty redundant, I mean what is going to be they’re stats They’re cost for being immobile? Effectiveness? efficiency? all those aren’t as great as having the “mobile” unit itself being mobilised, especially since lvl 5 SAMs can air assult anywhere they want to.

• Day 1 guide

japan samurai - - General Discussion

Quote from Red Snapper: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from kurtvonstein: “1. MAA defend me when I am offline 2. Cause I dont spam infantry I have supply and components left 3. I need the electronics for good toys. ” Also gives some form of armoured HP to the defending stack…even though its really expensive and useless. other than that Most of the time I don’t research it, waste of Rares to go for Heli strat and would rather use those rares getting stronger Armoured support unit usually MBTs …

• Day 1 guide

XD yeah. Most 1x people afk so MbTs really help in certain ways since they’re really tanky and heals pretty quick in the seas. Basically this will be the litteral “tank” to see what enemies have or what those remaining actives are capable in terms of strike and defence forces. **especially airforces Super late game they’re there to absorb arty but try to avoid late games.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from kurtvonstein: “1. MAA defend me when I am offline 2. Cause I dont spam infantry I have supply and components left 3. I need the electronics for good toys. ” Also gives some form of armoured HP to the defending stack…even though its really expensive and useless. other than that Most of the time I don’t research it, waste of Rares to go for Heli strat and would rather use those rares getting stronger Armoured support unit usually MBTs sound nice to me because they absorb SF damage prett…

• Although I agree I’m hesitant to go away from ending games in a month to ending games in possibly a month and few more days… but it’ll probably benefit melee players more and early game becomes more intense because of this, which means retreating will become more popular if a person realise his flanks were not secured or he needed to defence destroy that stack that was attacking him before the other offensive enemy stack came into play and greatly out number him, being unable to gain back his in…

• SAM vs. CRM

japan samurai - - Questions & Answers

Ah i see…the wonder I’ve never actually seen that before

• SAM vs. CRM

Attacking SAMs while not on cooldown would mean you take normal defence damage and less offense damage as you try to escape and AA gets Triggrred cause SFs too slow… is that what you mean by “double damage taken”

• SAM vs. CRM

So basically, even if you don’t kill A CM, because the CMs HP is greatly reduced, that basically means that the amount of damage it does to you’re lone SAM is also greatly reduced. —nvr only have 1 SAM on the battlefield isolated and by itself, always have pair if possible and aim to get 3-4 SAMs in a stack, those 2 SAMs in stack can act as smaller outer SAM units, basically buffering anti air offense value tick chance and stuff. If the CM gets caught in you’re SAMs offensive AA timing than that…

• Goodbye :(

Honestly bicker all y’all want in this forum, I don’t care. If this however gets to other forums don’t expect me to get too forgiving.

Quote from TheShinwacker: “Dont say that about her, she's been through a lot(more outside this forum). She was reasonably hurt by some of the things said. Its all a ridiculous mess that I wish never started. Please end it. Whether it be banning accounts or whatever. just please go back to normal. ” wednesday was a “her”?? Huhh… I think looking back I feel like the way she talked made me think she was a guy. I guess i gotta look more into people’s profiles these days.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from KFGauss: “JS - What you describe is consistent with what I wrote, I hope you don't think there is an inconsistency ” i was giving examples of my life experience. Not really disagreeing but telling you that people who see openings and take them aren’t very often seen.

• Day 1 guide

What I meant by quick expansion would be safer if you had someone cover you’re back. I once played as Romania and saw poland Quickly rapidly expand into Belarus, I took this to my advantage and striked him through Ukraine and managed to grab: —his capital —his second airbase base for SF —his electronics City —His fuel city —a component and Supply producing city (which is 2nd airbase) I managed to cripple his airforce and whilst I was mostly engaging using melee since i lacked close air support c…

• Day 1 guide

So after reading I agree with a lot of you’re points I AGREE, that when u quick expand you better have someone to cover you’re back to prevent someone from taking advantage of you’re quick expansion. However CRVs shld and only be used at lvl 1, beyond that and they’re useless. Some of the games you quoted had players not making any or little CRVs, which isn’t cost effective for the amount of resources to research it. Although ASf cannot identify the unit’s composition, its not hard to guess it b…

• Good unit formation?

Quote from Hakaishin: “Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Hakaishin: “*builds subs*Enjoy rebuilding your max level cruiser stack. ” Well go ahead, I’ll have my own subs and frigates to counter that. Not to mention all I need to do if you spam subs is to just build NPAs and GG ” That's a lot of components, research, and airbases just to have your naval stack of frigates outranged by subs and your naval patrol getting continuously pounded by anti-air. Cruiser spam only works when your opponent …

• Good unit formation?

Quote from The Ewac: “makes sense. just sometimes there's a couple hundred of those provinces so it'd make sense to use radar to make your life easier + get an early warning on ships and enemy bombers also sams are not perfect they can be triggered by CMs/uavs which starts their cooldown ” UAVs = easy kill, however experienced players don’t always rely on they’re offensive damage, more on they’re defensive damage/ defence (aka point defence) Single sam stacks = best for offensive circle output a…

• Good unit formation?

Quote from Hakaishin: “*builds subs*Enjoy rebuilding your max level cruiser stack. ” Well go ahead, I’ll have my own subs and frigates to counter that. Not to mention all I need to do if you spam subs is to just build NPAs and GG

Quote from KFGauss: “Those haters are a problem, aren't they? They write things like "Ban @KFGauss", and "Kfg is a boomer and ur complaints aren’t gonna change it". Team KFG vs Team D4 Some others write things like "I'm a KFG hater . . ." Funny Forum Things ” @KFGauss You owe me something…still remember or do I have to spell it out for you?

Quote from playbabe: “idk why but i can’t connected to this generation of forum user. anyway gl ” yeah… only the strong survive. Guess Adams was not one to capable of taking criticism and understanding when sometimes its time to call it quits and reflect. I guess adams making a new acct to start anew, hope you don’t make same mistakes @WednesdayAddams in you’re new account.

• Me coming in and seeing spams of deleted messages. My first thought: Someone’s trolling here with these many deleted messages. Prob to waste our time scrolling