Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 561.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nobody likes a narcissist.

• New Map, Sengoku

Tifo_14 - - General Discussion

As far as my knowledge, the Sengoku games are now only available to players from the Japan region. If you want, you can change your locale to Japan, or change the game language to Japanese. But I am not 100% certain on this, you can contact a mod for more help if you need it.

• Quote from proforg88: “I can't access my account. How to contact the developers? ” You can contact them here, in Discord, or in the game.

• Hacker in Game!!!

Tifo_14 - - Bug Reports & Issues

This my friend, is the wonders of Gold.

• @proforg88 Вы все еще можете получить доступ к своей старой учетной записи? Если нет, вы можете связаться с разработчиком Dorado и сообщить о своей проблеме. Не забудьте указать все детали (например, идентификатор игры, ваш ранг и страну/регион, в которой вы играете).

• Where's Ma Realism?

Tifo_14 - - Questions & Answers

lmao

• KFG - I don’t know if you thought about this, but reducing the ATK/DEF values by 75% would make battles take 4 times longer, which would in turn increase the average length of a game drastically. And another thing: this would make taking over inactive countries painfully long, an easy process to begin with.

• Forum Pet Peeves

Do not use big font Do not use small font Do not align on the right DO NOT USE ALL CAPS Do not use multiple highlight colors Ɖø ñởţ üşê àłł ãċçǝńťṥ dO nOt UsE aLtErNaTe CaSeS D̸͇̯͎̹̯͉͕̂̈̏̑̚ṑ̶͍͕̝̦͖̥̼ ̸̧̨̱͙̠̠͍͇̙̰͋̾͒̇̇̂͆̋͛͊̏͠ń̵͈̠̰͚͎̯̄̉͑̎̉͝o̵̡̟̠͉̘̪̜̫̼̳̩̬̔̒t̸͌̆̈̋͗̊̚͜ ̸̢̞͎͔̠͓͈̭̝̪͇͎̋̒̀͋͗̐̓̄̆̒ư̶̯̔̎̇́͑̆̋̑̆̌͘͝ș̶̢̠̮̲̩̲͑̃̎͐̅ę̶̨͈̥̺̗̼̣̟͂̒̒ ̴̧̱̞̰̬͉̤̰̝͑͐̀̾͊̓́̽͆͌̕͘͝z̵̝̠̖̣̺͍̪̼̜̗̩̻̣͎̿͆̒̈́̎̈́̈͐͐̍͘͝͝a̶͉͓̬̜̥̙̰̳͒͊̔̈́̋̏̽͑͆͊͋̆̚͝ļ̵͔̱̜̺̈́̉̅̍̑̀̎̋̃͋̚͘͝͠ͅg̶̢̞͖̞̞̈́̄̓͆̀̔́͂́̄͒̚o̷̢̦͓̙͖̞̪̣̫̫̣͋ ̵̤͖̏̄̐̓̀̀͒̋̃̂̅̔̾̒͝t̷̛̛̯̘͍̠͇̃̀͐̆̑̄̚…

• I’m sorry about my Son

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “The alt accounts I have is: The World Conquer The Destroyer 1.00 The Destroyer 1 The Destroyer 2 ” You can add the one that started this thread ( @FatherGaus ) to that list.

• Does this mean I can reform the Communist State of Czechoslovakia? forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0a0e3308040a4b58ffa6c9ecd

• Goodbye :(

Quote from Red Snapper: “Its cuz of all these damn crogaytians, theyre putting a curse on this forum ” I think that the current outflux of users has nothing to do with the "crogaytians", but everything to do with the ongoing rivalry between KFG, D4 and their respective factions. This will be my last post in this thread. I don't want to contribute to something that may eventually bring this forum down. I advise you both to work out your troubles as soon as possible, or else people will keep leavi…

Quote from TheShinwacker: “KFG, please just give in. Im tired of this bickering between you two. Imma bout to leave this forum if you dont stop. Id prefer to stay and help those who need help. ” This is exactly what I mean. The arguments between you two are really p*ssing me and others off, and have even led to people leaving this forum entirely. CJ, DoD, Wednesday, Pale Rider, etc.

Just don't make the hostility a habit and eventually it will break. I'm pretty sure that the average happiness of forum users would skyrocket once you two settle your differences.

Quote from The Destroyer 4: “ It feels like many more people with different views clash together and create arguments. Which gets people feeling hurt and end up getting discouraged then leaving. Also it might be the constant spamming of some users and or useless spreading of information. Ie. google search. And Croatian Nationalism. This forum needs a change, I know we have a bigger influx of new users per day... but a lot of these new accounts are used for bug reporting, cheating, and or spammin…

• New map, Sengoku

@Opulon Is the Sengoku map still being released, or is it being temporarily removed? I currently cannot see any new Sengoku games in either the English or Czech language servers.

• Dodavanje hrvatski jezika

Tifo_14 - - Suggestions

@KFGauss I'm doing your job this time Hradni, use Google to find previous forum discussions on this topic. There are many. Hradni, upotrijebite Google kako biste pronašli prethodne rasprave na forumu o ovoj temi. Ima ih mnogo.

• @WednesdayAddams I know that you're being a troll, and that by writing this I'm feeding you, but I'll do it anyway for the sake of the forum. One of your recent posts in this thread (link below) has so many inconsistencies and mis-truths that it's not even funny. Let's dive in... Quote from WednesdayAddams: ““The person who provides VALUABLE, CONVENIENT INFORMATION to this forum is a spammer? The person who takes time out of their day to upkeep threads like this is a spamming jackass?” ” Like I'…

• Quote from Lurch: “I have been playing this game for 3 years now, and Ukraine has always been my nation of choice when it comes to the WW3 map, due to its strategic location and resource output. However I have noticed that over the past year or so, Ukraine is harder to select to play as without someone else taking it. Is there an explanation for this? ” Dude... - Relate this to real life facts - We're playing a WW3 GAME - People want to choose countries that play a prominent role in the war - Wo…

• Team KFG vs Team D4

Typical to get really nervy before the Ritalin kicks in. forum.conflictnations.com/inde…0a0e3308040a4b58ffa6c9ecd

• Why was my thread locked?

Moderators close threads for a variety of reasons (spam threads, threads with racism, trolling threads, threads that will start an arguement, or threads that simply have gone too far off-topic). It helps to keep this whole forum from turning into a massive dumpster fire. As for your thread, it does touch upon a controversial subject (Greater Serbia) and could easily turn into a nationalist dumpster fire. I did send a reply to it, please check your wall.