Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Playable nations

KFGauss - - Maps

Quote from aplicar wax: “Quote from KFGauss: “The entire premise of your complaint is wrong.You and all other players have equal chances to select any/every country - New games are revealed at the same time to everyone, and aren't revealed to higher XP players before they are revealed to you. ” Not if one got there first. ” Just look at my avatar picture.

• Playable nations

KFGauss - - Maps

Quote from zedzed605: “I get that but as chosing a Nation it's impossible cuz few that actually have 7 or 6 city's are always taken by experience players and hunting a new game u need to watch it open and it's usually already few guys in ” The entire premise of your complaint is wrong. You and all other players have equal chances to select any/every country - New games are revealed at the same time to everyone, and aren't revealed to higher XP players before they are revealed to you.

• Quote from Hakaishin: “LOL Why recommend he google's it when you can simply say its a KNOWN TWO MONTH OLD BUG. No need to cover for the devs....right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ” There are several answers to your question. I'll list a few: - I'm wiser than you - It's good advice for all questions - I didn't want to just say the OP should stop being so lazy, stop spamming threads, and look up the answer for himself. - This is a forum, not a chat. - Teach someone to fish . . . - Etc. But how about we s…

• Playable nations

KFGauss - - Maps

Quote from Inshall’ah: “Then why is Israel playable ” Because it is. PS: Because of how crowded Israel is it's darn near unplayable, even on my large monitor. Don't inflict more of that ontobplayers.

• LANDMINES / MINE CLEARING VEHICLE

KFGauss - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “i dont wanne kfg here but this is not a new idea. . . . ” Yessss Kurt - Feel the power of the Google-Side flow through you - Feel your powers growing - Join me as my apprentice - Together we will smite them! PS: How cool is it that I have become a verb?

• Google is your friend. Try using these search terms and see if your question has already been answered. site:forum.conflictnations.com returning

• Where's Ma Realism?

KFGauss - - Questions & Answers

Quote from goth y boi: “... I also play a game called "Command", that is more like 90% Realism. ... ” I'll bet you any amount of money that you care to wager (or at least a nice meal) that the Command game isn't even 1% realistic. By that I mean that for every 1 thing that game has you think about that slightly resembles real life, I'll bet that I can come up with 99 things that it (the game) either totally ignores or only crudely approximates.

• K/D not appearing

KFGauss - - General Discussion

Quote from iiAstriX: “I'm on browser and i'm trying to find my k/d ratio and i cant find it. If i go on the mobile app, its there on my profile. Not on browser. Any help? ” That's one way that the CoN browser GUI and app GUI differ.

• Day 1 guide

My planes have never ever lost to any player's M B Tanks, with or without other units being stacked with those tanks. My planes heal in hours, not days. When I see opponents building MBTs, I'm happy. My total games count isn't large by any means, but because other (highly experienced and successful) players who have played many, many games write pretty much the same thing that I just wrote . . . I'm not convinced that MBTs are ever a useful investment/compromise.

• Day 1 guide

Quote from japan samurai: “. . . usually MBTs sound nice to me because they absorb SF damage pretty nice, good to understand enemy’s defence capability and takes 3days in water to heal 25hp. —AA guns try to get them going by day 10-13. From then on 1-2 every day before progressing to another city to build AA gun, then start alternating AA and MRL/TDS. (SPF should be produced from a single committed city) By day 25-30 should have 20 SAMs at lvl 3-4 min ” I have an alternative* to suggest. The alt…

• Quote from Red Snapper: “. . . Because something MUST be done about this. . . . will continue to drive away everyone else until Dorado puts a stop to it. ” What you've written here is an egregious over-reaction. Please stop publicizing your obsession with, and slandering of, Croatians When you do it, the result annoys many readers as much or more than the other spam. Your excessive responses create an impression that either you might be publishing the spam in an attempt to get Dorado to assign a…

• Quote from kendogg: “. . . Why are there no torpedos in this game . . . ” I'm not an expert at Naval combat, so if I write anything wrong here I'll welcome getting corrected. I'm surprised that Frigates would be able to see (and attack/chase) a submarine. Frigates don't have Sonar. Keep reading. When a submarine fights another vessel directly (without going through the process of explicitly launching a missile, you can assume that the submarine is using torpedoes, Harpoon missiles, whatever. Ove…

• Quote from Tifo_14: “KFG - I don’t know if you thought about this, but reducing the ATK/DEF values by 75% would make battles take 4 times longer, which would in turn increase the average length of a game drastically. And another thing: this would make taking over inactive countries painfully long, an easy process to begin with. ” Yeah - I thought about exactly that. It wouldn't make a game 4X longer (at least not my games) because I don't come close to fighting continuously (Currently planes spe…

• Quote from Teburu: “Honestly? I think that anything that introduces new mechanics is quite unrealistic to expect to actually be implemented. ” Understood. This is the sort of thing I like to think through so that I can match my playing style to what is in the game (instead of what I subconsciously think should be in the game), and so that I can reply intelligently when other players bring up questions or suggestions that are connected to the topic. If Dorado made a big change, saying I would be …

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “What about a province building that could force the enemy troops to be slowed down and/or take hour/s to be captured at the province center? It would basically represent scorched earth, hampered logistics, local resistance, and other obstacles meant to slow down an enemy force. Such a building could already be present on all perimeter border provinces at the start of the game. This could theoretically create a niche for such units as airmobile infantry and mechanized …

• Quote from Teburu: “Question: How unrealistic do you want to go in terms of ideas? Cuz one idea that comes to mind is something akin to a grace period like in for example clash of clans; maybe force some time between declaring war and the first attack? ” Yeah . . . Well - If the thread had a different purpose/title, I'd say that's on the table (would Dorado ever consider doing it???). But I think you've already caught on that what I'm really after is (suggesting) a way to make the war that occur…

• Quote from playbabe: “well radar and buffer land is for that purpose. ” Quote from Teburu: “Frankly I dont see it having any real effect beyond making combat more of a grind (and maybe increase the use of Missiles for burst dmg); definitely not more „broad“ fronts. Imo wrong approach if thats the goal, because even with lower dmg, stacking units (and thus concentrating them in a few places instead of a broad front) would still be the best thing to do. If your issue as described is with decisive …

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “I want . . . ” OK - So some of us agree (I think) about a direction we would like to see the game evolve. But, the question isn't what we want. Writing about that is way down the list of things-that-are-useful. The question is whether the change I described is the kernel of an idea that would actually create that change, or if it would just screw things up. I'm curious if any of the folks who have been around since the 2017 days (or close enough) (Not me, not you) or…

• Folks, Has this (below) been discussed in the past? I did a little searching (but I really couldn't think of good search terms) and didn't find anything. The game symptom I was thinking about was that when I fight a public-game CoN opponent (usually using by attacking them with my Planes) the war is usually over before they even respond by giving orders to their units. While that's good for my win/loss record, it's definitely isn't what I would expect during a real WW3 war, or what I think I wan…

• Forum Pet Peeves

People who don't change their behavior when switching between using randomly-evolving text-message conversations, and using topic-oriented forum threads (CoN).