Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Hakaishin: “You cant even point towards the CoN wiki for him to "fish" ” Well the CON wiki sucks. All the more reason to utilize this forum to its fullest potential. ” Nah, new players would sooner stop bothering to play instead of searching through various forum posts after spending time not finding the info on the wiki. Relying on the community to do the game makers' job is just silly and lazy. On another note, air mobiles seem to have the correct functionality …

• Yes, it is normal. As far as I know, the only way to have previous seasons' units is to have participated in the past when those seasons were active.

• Quote from Rainmaker2112: “Quote from Hakaishin: “when said game can't even bother to note how their game works both in-game and on its own wiki? ” I have found this repeatedly frustrating. ” Yes, which is why I am so harsh on those who defend it; it just helps drive players away from playing leaving open matches full of afk players. At one point I was tempted to file bug reports, but the people who manage the development of this game dont seem to care about the game outside of throwing new feat…

• Watch how simple this is: Quote from bafa94: “Basically I'm being attacked so I had some set some fighters I had over in Europe to attack the invading stack expecting to find them bombarding it within a few hours. Instead later on I come back to see them heading back to base (in europe) to refuel, with the invading stack still on my land (in china) and now a situation that should have been fairly straightforward may now escalate to my opponent getting close to one of my home cities. What caused …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Here's why I point people toward using Google to search (only) the forum site: Because doing that works. ” Again: Why would frustrated players, especially new ones, bother googling how to play a game when said game can't even bother to note how their game works both in-game and on its own wiki? You're only inciting players to stop bothering with trying to learn how to play the game. Notice how you're insinuating that pointing to google "works" while you also felt the need to…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hakaishin: “LOL Why recommend he google's it when you can simply say its a KNOWN TWO MONTH OLD BUG. No need to cover for the devs....right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ” There are several answers to your question. I'll list a few: - I'm wiser than you - It's good advice for all questions - I didn't want to just say the OP should stop being so lazy, stop spamming threads, and look up the answer for himself. - This is a forum, not a chat. - Teach someone to fish . . . - Et…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Well my friend... This is a new-ish update with refueling for aircraft... There's a fuel limit (Varied for different Aircraft) that has a time for hwo long the plane is going to stay up for. So that you wont be patrolling forever. A big nerf for many heavy units... (Awac, Naval Awac, Naval Patrol Aircraft) ” That brings up another point: the do-nothing dev manager should at some point this century ensure the UI makes it clear throughout the application that aircraft …

• Quote from KFGauss: “Google is your friend. Try using these search terms and see if your question has already been answered. site:forum.conflictnations.com returning ” LOL Why recommend he google's it when you can simply say its a KNOWN TWO MONTH OLD BUG. No need to cover for the devs....right? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

• Why are you centering your post like that? Its ridiculous and if it wasnt the first post I would just assume its your signature and you otherwise posted nothing..

• Good unit formation?

Hakaishin - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Hakaishin: “*builds subs*Enjoy rebuilding your max level cruiser stack. ” Well go ahead, I’ll have my own subs and frigates to counter that. Not to mention all I need to do if you spam subs is to just build NPAs and GG ” That's a lot of components, research, and airbases just to have your naval stack of frigates outranged by subs and your naval patrol getting continuously pounded by anti-air. Cruiser spam only works when your opponent isnt prepared for it wh…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hakaishin: “Quote from goth y boi: “I’m in a flashpoint game, and a city I conquered 4 days ago is only at 42% morale. However, it has not been bombarded (attacked) and its target morale is 93. It is surrounded by provinces of similar morale. Why is it taking so long to rise? ” Build and level up bunkers in your main cities to keep their morale up which in turn boosts the morale of your other cities. Too many players let the morale of their main cities stagnate ar…

• Quote from goth y boi: “I’m in a flashpoint game, and a city I conquered 4 days ago is only at 42% morale. However, it has not been bombarded (attacked) and its target morale is 93. It is surrounded by provinces of similar morale. Why is it taking so long to rise? ” Build and level up bunkers in your main cities to keep their morale up which in turn boosts the morale of your other cities. Too many players let the morale of their main cities stagnate around 70-80 because they can never be bothere…

• Quote from WezzyMan: “Hey Guys. Yeah title pretty much sums it up, im tired of these coalition ally's just sitting back and then spounging off your wars/countries when you have the upperhand, like, leave my shit only dude go find your own. I get if if an ally is in trouble an needs help, but too many players just sit back wait till you overwhelm a player and then grab a city or two and screw up my pretty borders. Not only that, sometimes I prepare for days to invade an active player only for a c…

• Good unit formation?

Hakaishin - - General Discussion

Quote from japan samurai: “Quote from Dracula: “Quote from Ivan Romanov: “Hello all, I have been playing CoN for over a month and a half now, with my very first game (as Poland on 26-player map) still ongoing. Despite my conquests, I still have not figured out what use Combat Recon Vehicles and Mechanized Infantry. So far my unit combos are as follows: Land: 2 MBTs and 3 Motorized Infantry Naval Landings: 2 Amphibious Combat Vehicles and 3 Marines Airborne: 2 Airmobile Infantry, 2 Tank Destroyer…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Hakaishin: “Quote from KFGauss: “It is what it is. Once you know what to expect, you can adapt your plans to deal with it. ” Not really. Just today I set a stack of units (over 5) to attack a city, it moved out to attack, I split the units (assuming they would be more "fuel efficient") to attack the same city, they continued on, then turned around before getting there. The code should simply be removed. It has never worked correctly and theres no way to even tell …

• Quote from KFGauss: “It is what it is. Once you know what to expect, you can adapt your plans to deal with it. ” Not really. Just today I set a stack of units (over 5) to attack a city, it moved out to attack, I split the units (assuming they would be more "fuel efficient") to attack the same city, they continued on, then turned around before getting there. The code should simply be removed. It has never worked correctly and theres no way to even tell how the code works outside of trial and erro…

• Please no; players dont even bother to keep their cities' morale up as it is so why make it even more complicated? Also, the game ultimately incentivizes players to take over others. There's no reason to accept peace for dominate coalitions outside of maybe 2-3 other nations and thats if those nations dont have enough victory points to win themselves. If there was a way to win by "turtle'ing" then it would make more sense.

• Naval patrol. Stack it with an air officer and a lot of units (ie like a 300+ hp stack) so the damage it takes from frigates is minimal.

• More or less the same issue as Aircraft returning to original airfield to refuel when ferrying between Airfields . I dont know why they added this """feature""" when its been consistently broken since Day 1. Its ridiculous.

• Quote from KFGauss: “Sigh. Let me explain. "Fast code" isn't the same as "code fast". Among other characteristics, fast code isn't bloated with unnecessary layers of abstraction, toolkit inefficiencies, and/or memory- and bandwidth-wasting features or generalities that aren't needed for the job at hand. Fast code is sometimes thought of and implemented as "close to the metal" code. Dorado wants someone who understands what's going on in the guts of their computers and who will use those computer…