Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 202.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for an Alliance

Alat Urka - - Recruitment Centre

can you write your game nicknames please.

• I dont think it kill tactical depth, maybe change the inner structure. Maybe we would have 1x during peace time and 4x or 10x at war time if it's technically possible

• That is why high speed games can solve it to some degree ı believe. Otherwise it could be a little boring, or not? not sure.

• Your thread title is offensive bro, please dont do it in this forum. and a similar one was tried before, there was a caliphate state like regular states

• Something came to my mind about how we can make live screen for this. Maybe the viewer can only see the conflict areas. For example, A member from X team tries to infiltrate into the city of B member of Y team. Since the rival see it, everbody have right to see it. In this scenario, the viewers witness the war, not previous tactics of the team. Suppose you are a viewer and waiting for action, and some conflicts come up and new events pop up on the different part of the map. That would be excitin…

• Boobie Trap Provinces/Cities

Alat Urka - - Suggestions

yup, discussed before but ı still support this completely I hope we can see it one day.

• I liked your answer @Luoniev thank you for this valuable suggestion. I feel the same. But ı think there is a blind spot for it. 'LIVE SCREEN' How can we present the games for viewers in the current game mechanics, ı am not sure. Because if the viewer can see the game, the rival can see it. Maybe we can make all-can be seen-games? Or the matches will be published after it is ended but that's against the nature of e-sport.huh.png But ı feel if we will do it, it must be high speed games, that's for…

• A symbol for research

Alat Urka - - Suggestions

It would be better if we would have a symbol of researched unit. On the yellow star ı drawed

• Hey guys, I want to make a brainstorm here with those who want to contribute to the discussion. Most of you already heard about e-sport thing. Can we describe our beloved CoN in this category? Or what does make us differentiate from the ones? An organizer says what makes a game e-sport is that it brings points after some competitions and comes from a business model. And how can we (or should we?) make here fit into this group? What do you think of this?

• GENERAL UPDATE (190207)

Alat Urka - - News and Updates

agree with that, especially for small countries it is just.

I am ok with every new scenario except weakening arties

It's so emotional for me, in each update ı am losing my beloved arty, soon it will be vulnerable even against national guards

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Let's see, at least you know it and someday sooner or later it may be implemented And an off-topic question since you mentioned about it, when do we have mobile CoN in round numbers?

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Quote from Kalrakh: “Or instead of giving negative ELO for a loss, just give everyone ELO. The winner gets a lot ELO the loser less. If you win against an alliance with higher ELO you will gain even more, while they gain even less. That way everyone would always win and nobody has to fear losses that much. ” ı support this idea and see it theoratically applicable but also feel it would bring about some other indirect results but not sure what Still, it is clearly unjust that alliance with no mat…

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Actually @Crang as far as ı understand, elo system is in favor of small alliances. When/if they win against a stronger one, they get higher points, on the other hand, the stronger one gains so much less.

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

On the elo calculations, ı found out chess organizers mostly use this table but we are not sure how our beloved CoN uses values ELO difference --- Expected score 0 ---------------------0.50 20 --------------------0.53 40 --------------------0.58 60---------------------0.62 80 --------------------0.66 100 ------------------ 0.69 120 ------------------ 0.73 140 ------------------ 0.76 160 ------------------ 0.79 180 ------------------ 0.82 200 ------------------ 0.84 300 ------------------ 0.93 40…

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

I heard it's more like chess point calculations, it has its own logic but what is it, no idea

• I didnt know that @Kalrakh you sure

• Elo Calculation

Alat Urka - - Challenges

Hi guys, We have played many games but I still am not sure the equation of elo lol. How is exactly elo being calculated? How much average level and average points of the alliance influence it? Or is it just about players who joined the match?

• ships and air defense work better for killing enemies apparently