Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Both tbh - patrol or direct attack. Station them close to the front obviously. Info on Air-Sups = we are currently making them stronger vs other aircraft via overkill mechanics. The problem with ASF vs other planes often stems from complicated air mechanics preventing most of the damage being dealt to the target. This we are changing... //G

• All of this said (for which I thank you), we will be reducing the VP for Overkill maps by about 15% across the board for new maps in the coming update. //G

• Attack timing

Germanico - - Questions & Answers

To add to this: if the units are not merged you will suffer damage to each of the individual stacks - giving the defender an additional benefit. This is intended, but I still want to point it out because some people think it benefitial to split attack...

• So - I've just gone through your CON NEWS and immediately on day 25 I see an Naval Infantry unit of yours being destroyed at 09:56:25 / day 25 (during the conquest of Naples). This said, you are correct, it is not showing in the combat log files, only in the news. It may be that currently only TOTAL losses of stacks are listed - I am checking. Thanks for pointing this out. Hope I was able to at least clarify your losses - now you can write those letters home telling the families their loved ones…

• Please provide username and game ID so we can assist. sorry for any inconvenience

• Please check your "CON NEWS" for that day first. Mostly you will find the units there. Also important: use arrow keys to tab through all units to make sure they have not been reassigned a new unit designation.

• Unit strength

Germanico - - Suggestions

There are some ideas about how to "collect" this individual unit experience and turn it into something akin a "class XP" but this is very very high level. This said, I can see it coming into the Engine at one point in time, because we all miss collecting XP in a way.

• Doctrines

As mentioned we are currently looking into this here in the studio. There are issues with the "overkill" settings influencing the air combat which we will be wiring out and tweaking.

• Doctrines

Mobile AA is another - it's got 4 strength vs Airplanes whereas the strike has 4 vs armored. Taking into account the range and the mechanics the AA will most probably win. In a nutshell your argument isn't very valid - yes strikes are powerful - yes they are commonly used - but no: they are not overpowered end all weapons against someone who knows how to defend. This said we are currently working on the mechanics of air combat to ensure that air-sup-fighters get the upper hand more commonly. //G

• Closed - this is leading nowhere.

• How to report a player?

This is neither punishable nor do we want to encourage naming and shaming. Closed

• Technology Sharing

And we will massively ban everyone who controls more than one nation. Risk it? Not worth it... We are banning players every day. Just saying.

• Doctrines

None of the doctrinal units are balanced in such a way that they would result in a lost game due to the units not performing. That would be highly unrealistic as well, just think of the real life implications. Here is a list of them https://wiki.conflictnations.com/Research#Military_Doctrines Of these most have slightly modified stats: We generally do not print those as they are often outdated within weeks due to the ever ongoing balancing. //G

• Unit strength

Nope - it doesnt. It's just a counter.

• CANT CATCH SPY!!!

Germanico - - Bug Reports & Issues

Spy update coming next weekish.

• iinsurgencies

That would be outside of the parameters - not saying it didn't happen mind you The ways of this game are indeed complex and if there even is something such as a infinitely minute chance it will eventually happen. Just to clarify: Under normal conditions there will not be insurgencies beyond 33% . So once you reach 34% you should in theory be safe(TM). //G

• Thanks. As previously mentioned - you are NOT banned. If anything we did gave you that impression please accept our sincere apologies. Hope that solves the issue. //G

• New Overkill Maps?

Sorry, nope - we are happy with the way the map is balanced in this regards.

• please provide ingame user name @ross222

• iinsurgencies

Sorry Ross, but why would you believe this?