Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 226.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Zozo001: “Well each war gives -2, so that'd come to 28. So I guess this indicates a cap of -25 on this factor. ” Which is why building level 3 bunkers homeland negates any ill effects of civilian casualties you commit abroad. {+30}

• forum.conflictnations.com/inde…4cda0d2678cd1527792145490

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “No offense, but as a non-4x player, this seriously does not sound like big news to me. Cool and all, and great that a requested feature was added, but like, ok, I guess? ” The bigger point here is that dorado repeatedly launches new games modes right after patch updates with zero announcements. 4x player or not it’s odd to not announce something at least half the player base is gonna go crazy over.

• Title pretty much says it all... just wondering what the rest of you think about this game mode? Why you think it was snuck into the game queue with zero hype from dorado when it has been a long requested feature... Is this the revival that flashpoint needed, and do we think it is here to stay?

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “I myself remember suggesting air-assault via Aircraft Carrier awhile back. It will certainly make air-assault units a bit more attractive. This troop transport idea is interesting. Maybe allow destroyers and cruisers to transport Marines and Amphibious Fighting Vehicles? I am Aeneas of Troy and I approve this update. ” Yes. Considering no naval ship deploys without marines, as they are basically boat soldiers this would only make sense.

• Quote from The Ewac: “Hi, Fun update. by any chance were you able to fix the issue where you can produce units at 40% building HP? ” Shhhhh! I wanna pretend this will last forever

• Just get Security Council… it’s less than two quarters a day. Chances are if you can afford a phone or PC this isn’t really much to swing at all.

• Red vs blue was bound to be a flop the moment they stopped the ability to join the same team as a few of your alliance members. The team “balancing” totally ruins this game mode. I don’t like it back in circulation and overkill taken away. This was not the way.

• Because they want to worsen our game experience and see how it plays out. I would have rather paid money for a version with the same cities, nerfing the entire bread and butter map of this game and taking feasibility out of navy and other units is not the way to go. I can’t imagine anybody is happy about this. They want to see if gold purchasing goes up by nerfing components cities. I’m putting my money where my mouth is and not supporting the game experience being significantly worsened. I refu…

• Is the issue still persisting?

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “CoN is a WAR game, therefore, only the military score is "correct", the other one is just how well you play Sim City/Civilization while you are wargaming. ” A strong economy is needed to run a war. Hell the USA for now has the top “economy” and “military” score. Coincidence? I think not. (USA spends more money than the top 7 military powers combined, and 4 of those are strong allies.) Find me a country that does …

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “CoN is a WAR game, therefore, only the military score is "correct", the other one is just how well you play Sim City/Civilization while you are wargaming. ” A strong economy is needed to run a war. Hell the USA for now has the top “economy” and “military” score. Coincidence? I think not. (USA spends more money than the top 7 military powers combined, and 4 of those are strong allies.) Find me a country that does well over periods of time with just a strong military a…

• Buffs for Eastern doctrine

CDRCrimson42 - - Suggestions

Quote from kurtvonstein: “eastern doctrine is already the best...buff for SAM and anti inf choppers...” All the doctrine bonus charts I see do not include this. Do you have an updated one? I was just saying the other day eastern needs heli buff.

• So many of these countries didn’t need a nerf… when have you ever seen USA or Russia win a game? Incredibly hard to defend, massive targets, and they get nerfed. This does seem like a method to increase gold at the expensive of player experience and is going to contribute to the ever growing issue of afk empty games. Nobody wants to stick around and wait for resources then they get wiped before building anything. would rather they have just increased the SC membership price or added other shop i…

• I sure hope so. This leads to endless afk lobbies which is annoying. Nobody can feasibly join and play more than 5 games in 24 hours. And the limit is like 15-20 last I checked. It’s already too high.

• So the casualty reports are not accurate nor reliable? Does this happen often?

• Players Ghosting?

CDRCrimson42 - - Questions & Answers

Because Dorado allows guest accounts. People can have zero email and password and join games. This means players hop on to check it out, but aren’t real members of the community and most never will be.

• Quote from playbabe: “Upkeep: Hello there Edit: ok imma do some meth to minimize your number. I would say that not counting population and morale is your fetal issue. because they are all multiplier. ” First of all OP I appreciate this topic being covered. However as mentioned above, I do not think excel documentation will ever be accurate, simply because dorado does not make available all the factors you’d need to consider for an actual result. The best we can do is have an educated guess. I th…

• The statistics are display through the course of the game, in CoN news. Thus end statistics aren’t really needed, you can just go back through the days and read if you wish.

• Disembarking glitch

CDRCrimson42 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Please message me so I can gather more details and test this.