Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ongoing game strategy

ZB11 - - General Discussion

Wanted to get input from anybody on a game currently in progress. Background information, This game is very late stages with basically only 3 people left, me vs 2 other countries in a coalition. I am an island nation with extremely strong navy, spent most of my time on this while the other countries have much strong infantry forces. I have completely destroyed both countries ability to produce any navy so I don’t have any threat really to my homeland. However, now I am in the process of figuring…

• Low Naval Signature

ZB11 - - Questions & Answers

It seems like every ship in the navy has a high radar signature so what is the point of a naval AWACS being able to detect low naval signature with its radar?

• Corvette Spam Thoughts

Quote from MoNoMaN01: “I imagine OP was suggesting to start with this strategy, not stick with it by the time opponents could have Cruisers. I've done similar things (once as Cuba) but I usually only build a few naval bases and pivot to Destroyers pretty quickly. By day 2 I'd probably only have 2 Corvettes, but by the end of Day 3 I'd probably have a Destroyer and 3 or 4 Corvettes. If you hit me on day 2 I'd probably lose, but if you're busy with other countries I'd have the advantage by day 4. …

• Corvette Spam Thoughts

i should have lead with this but this is a strategy for only the beginning of the game. I just use it to try to get territory quickly with relatively few losses while i build an actual navy and army

• Corvette Spam Thoughts

I am interested to get anyone's thoughts on this starting strategy that I have used for a couple of solo wins. It's pretty simple but I usually start as an island nation such as Japan or the Philippines, you could probably do Cuba but I haven't done that yet. Essentially right from the beginning of the game I research and build the right building in every possible city to build corvettes. If you are japan this leads to 7 corvettes by day 2ish. Then I just surround smaller countries and just bomb…