Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PATCH NOTES - 2210.05

TheWorldEnder - - News and Updates

Well, I suppose thats it, why I gonna bother buying another elite unit if the next day youre gonna nerf it? Not to mention all those lame excuses about the city reduction poop-show; "we are trying to balance a little more the field"; "oh no, we're actually exploring new prospects and see what happens"; "well that wasnt either our goal, we're just doing it to collect data, and this is a complete temporal thing, dont worry guys". Suppose that, as some people mention before, all those where lies to…

• And the cities being brought back to their original count when??????

• Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from Yak: “Quote from TheWorldEnder: “Every month or so the updates are released, supposedly bringing some changes, breaking the game in the process, and at the end things keep mostly the same. I mean, I know its hard work, I should know better coz Im a developer myself, but Im still dont get the point of the city reduction update being nothing else more than: less resources = more gold spending. ” I've already made a statement on the city count change. ” And why …

• I would love to see something related with surface ships. Like this specially... New Idea for an Elite Naval Unit Dreadnoughts are cool and fearsome, besides its a game so...

• Having the same issue with my ships. They cant target anything by command

• Quote from Maxim | CM: “Quote from TheWorldEnder: “Interesting stuff, but you know what would be really cool, to revert back that map wide city reduction to the original city count before that trash update. But hey, now we got ciclying units in the capital at the expense of the more usefull jetfigthers, and coalitions without special characters in their name, awesome!!! ” The unit variation mentioned in the post is only the first variation. Our designers are working on more ideas to keep things …

• Interesting stuff, but you know what would be really cool, to revert back that map wide city reduction to the original city count before that trash update. But hey, now we got ciclying units in the capital at the expense of the more usefull jetfigthers, and coalitions without special characters in their name, awesome!!!

• Quote from potato: “Could anyone please tell me what is the reason for this change? Is there any unbalanced issue for Austria to be a 6-city nation? ” Coz the ones behind CoN thinks thats a good way to get people buy more gold due having less resurces, so they can get better profits out of us. Thats why

• Interesting stuff! You know what will also come as good interesting news? A new update bringing back all the cities that were cut it away in the las one for the WW3 map. Or even better, making it have MORE cities that the former count. That will be, a really and actual, welcome news

• Null

TheWorldEnder - - Suggestions

Quote from CinnamonStick: “Quote from Jeremy_3022: “Quote from deathfromabove: “how many cities does usa& russia and china have rn? ” Each have 9, which formerly USA and Russia had 10 ” i think that is unfair i mean that gives an in contested advantage to them while Cuba only has 6 your making 9 troops in the time i make 6 i not gonna wait around for the second the Devs start a new game so i can get US that’s just a waste of time. Just cuz the US is extremely OP in real life (i love US) doesn’t …

• Quote from Second Cannae: “Quote from TheWorldEnder: “And that's a shame because when a game its more focus on finding ways to make people buy its "currency" than in the experience that it provides, it will never grow beyond its core fan base, or at least that happens more often than not. Once I notice arround here a thread asking why there isnt that many content creators about this game, if those ones are even enogh to be called many. Well, the heavy focus on gold of this game, which in turn pr…

• Quote from TheGENOC1D3R: “Quote from Aquela: “ WW3 General Update - Map wide city reduction, various nations have been reduced by one city, to have a more competitive and balanced experience What you just wrote: What I've just read: - We reduce the city count from most nations, even the crappy ones, so you now have to spend more on gold coz you'll not have enough resources, like that dodgy fuel count at the late game, if you wanna maintain a big diverse army coz GREEEEED!!!! But, sincerely, it d…

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “What are the map type and game speed? ” The map is Global Conflict and the game speed is x1 ID #5347601

• Lately I have been having issues with my heavy bombers. At random times, whenever I try to make them fly to another location or attack x target, it keeps popping up the alert of out of range, even when its clearly IN range. For example, in the attached images I show you how there was enough range for the Bomber to move to the coast of Norway, but when I tried so it was impossible because it was "suposedly" out of range so the game didnt let me move my Bomber. Actually, when the issue starts to s…

• Well, this idea came to my mind the other day in a game I was hopping to build a big fleet to scort an aircraftcarrier, and of course I was planning to add a complete set of NASF & NSF, attack choppers and gunships, but saddly, the game ended way before I could finish the army I was aiming to build. Anyway, long story short, in the late game, when you have more than enough resourses to spend, you're still limited to go with just two research running at the same time, and some of them take a big …

• Patch Notes 2204.27

TheWorldEnder - - News and Updates

Quote from Icelus: “Sadly using an incognito window for Firefox doesn't solve the problem for me. I still can't load any games on Firefox. ” Neither it did for me, Im using Brave browser and it doesnt pass the loading screen

• Aircraft Carrier; Reimagined

Quote from playbabe: “Quote from Rapt0ris: “I still cannot comprehend how anybody has yet to mention the fact, that carriers lack the ability to heal units they carry. Its a must have for the unit to be even remotely viable. ” I still cannot comprehend how anybody doesn't even understand how carrier work and rambling about it should be change. ” Well, enlighten us, my intellectual friend, you that claim to know that much about the matter, how the Carrier actually works and how can you make it a …

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “I show the doors but I will not open it and go thourgh it...its not my house... ” So, you just came to a public forum just to hint at that you're capable enough to find a proper solution to the issue in question, but also that you don’t care enough nor you're willing to discuss it further just because you’re not being paid so it doesn’t worth your time. Again, all of this on a public forum whom only purpose is to give feedback to the devs and the owners of the game so t…

• Alien Invasion Gamemode/Map

Quote from Anna Jija: “another suggestion: you must pay gold (5k) to play as alien nation ” Frankly, I don't think that's a good idea. Most players will join just to get the aliens and when they dont, they will just leave for another freshstart game and will left the current in-game world almost desert, thing that will lead to a boring ass game. And thats a thing that happen a lot, belive me. Even in the current WW3 maps people just leave when they dont get any of the "best" countries and, truht…

• Alien Invasion Gamemode/Map

Quote from Tifo_14: “So, kind of like the WWZ map (petition: Halloween year-round!) I guess the aliens could spawn randomly, similar to insurgents, but would target cities with high population (assuming the aliens have brains and know more people = more resources). I like your idea about ramped-up versions of existing units, but why would aliens be building the same weapons as Earthlings? Maybe create 4-5 "alien units", but don't recruit me for that job. Maybe contact a Star Wars buff of someone…