Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 83.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• CON Records

1733973qaz - - General Discussion

I just came across one of my units that killed 42 units lol. So wondering if any of yall stacked players have more records to share (enemies destroyed, k/d ration vs a country, etc.) thanks

• Must be two stacks that were split

• Battle of Active

1733973qaz - - Roleplaying Section

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state. ” AAARRRRRRGGGHHHH Aeneas, you just happen to be the drop that overflowed the rain barrel. EVERYONE - For he love of all that is holy to you, please remember that in US English, "ROUGE" is reddish makeup, usually applied to one's face. "ROGUE" state is the nam…

• Battle of Active

Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed. ” September 11: War declared on rouge state. ” To prevent 9/11, war was declared on September 10.

• Battle of Active

Let's see... This Plan: August 27: Release Link and Password September 1: Start Game September 4: No New Players Allowed.

• BEST PRO TIP(s)

I hate "better pro tips". why not have some BEST PRO TIPS!?!? Here they are: BE MORE ACTIVE GET MORE TROOPS EXPERIMENT WITH TROOP COMBOS WIN THE GAME Well, I tried to keep this comprehensive guide short! Did you all like it? I do not compensate the 5 seconds I stole from you. Sorry.

• Quote from 1733973qaz: “I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing 50000000000000000000000000 miles. ” whoa how do you change the text size?

• I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing 50000000000000000000000000 miles.

• Never seen this new game mode, any tips/rules someone can give?

• Quote from TheShinwacker: “I am the moderator for the alliance, The Wolverine squad, We have 17 members, all with varying skill levels. No alliance games yet but we do play together in public games. We have a discord server but it is not often used. we mostly send messages in the game. I can send you an invite if you would like. ” I am interested.

• Battle of Active

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ummm, is there a set date for the event? It'd be nice to know what time period I have to actively be on my computer for this game ” Uhh, I think soon. Does anyone still have any idea who actually is still in the agreement? It's been two months now, and now peep of a start. Better ask Dorado soon.

• BUG

1733973qaz - - Bug Reports & Issues

snipboard.io/rdDgGw.jpg

• Can someone help me at all please

1733973qaz - - Maps

Yes. no access to sea, plus bordered by a lot of countires.

• How to change smilies

1733973qaz - - Questions & Answers

Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Quote from PaskalSF: “Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from PaskalSF: “on the bottom there is always this smily, how do i change it? ” You can't, that is the pro-west, pro-capitalism smiley that appears when it senses a barbaric, medieval mentality's post. ” pro-west, depends, US i dont support it because of invasions and abu ghraib prison ” West does not equal the US. Europe exists as well (to those Americans who think the European Union is an green, leftist, Bernie Sand…

• Zombies!

Zombies are just strong insurgent units. They are strealth to so they don't show up on radar. When zombies conquer a city, they build a hive. Hives spawn Zombies at a 4x rate (almost like 100 HP of those buggers) so DON't let those hives be built!

• WWZ VS OVERKILL

Which do you think is better, WWZ or OVERKILL? Please share why too! My response would be WWZ because the zombies essentially help you attack your enemies in WWZ. too many neighbors in OVERKILL. What is your response? I have a question and I want answers...

1733973qaz - - Maps

Use some Air Supeority Fighters. BOOM the strike fighters are dead.

1733973qaz - - Maps

Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “No. ” Beginning to sound like Tebaru, eh?

• Battle of Active

Me too!

• How to change smilies

It's part of your signature upended on all posts. Mine is a really bad quote. You can change in in settings. Sorry The Pale Rider and Dealer of Death, Your Sarcastic answers are not funny.