Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 61.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The HUB

Gen Vader - - General Discussion

Greetings all! I would like to extend a warm welcome to join us in a CON community initiative with a mission to see this server become the humble abode for all sides of CONs competitive community, to grow and be nurtured, make alliance vs alliance more accessible for those starting out and also as an archive of information relevant to challenges to help guide you and your alliance towards success and navigate the competitive/community landscape. With some of the most experienced members in CON f…

• Quote from Admir.Ackbar: “actually, i am in war with 6 nations +2 every day. my morale is 66% shrinking by 2-3/day. morale trend (-12 Wars, -2 civil casualities). ” Concentrate on reducing your wars and national guards will help hold cities from uprisings before you lose them.

• Quote from Admir.Ackbar: “i am one of this 50 cities more then the 2nd one countries right now. more and more AIs declire war on me. i fight the weak ones and avoid casulties. well, bunkers are no serious option, cause i loose most morale in occupied countries. and they are way too many. are there any further advices you can give me? ” How many nations are you at war with and what's your current civ casualties?

• Concentrate on quickest/easiest wars to finish, keep civilian casualties to a minimum and perhaps build underground bunkers. Otherwise this could happen - Consequences of economic war - General Discussion - Conflict Of Nations - Forum (conflictnations.com)

• Ideal fleet and counter

Gen Vader - - General Discussion

Quote from catallactic: “2 destroyers (can be low level) just to detect subs ” ASW helis are better at detecting subs with less cost and more effective against them. Quote from catallactic: “This assassin group is impenetrable ” No naval battle group is impenetrable. You can make it damn hard, but there's always going to be a weak spot. Quote from catallactic: “No one I've yet seen has a navy even half this size ” In over 100 games you've never encountered a navy of more than 15 ships? Quote fro…

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “And when we played together as a team on same game ... Gen V who had about 50 pct more VPs? Even though before we played you said very few in your alliance could keep up with you?? I think you said only 2 could come close to your pace. And I do believe the game we played I smoked you on VPs... @Cash108 could confirm. I know you weren't really trying As I recall you were a far distant 2nd place.. in fact could have won solo for 3 days. And still had way bigger economy …

• Quote from The Pale Rider: “OK Boys and Girls.... Do you want to win via conquest or Play Bob the builder Econ and hope for best? Stats Matter. 90 pct win ratio with 9 - 1 mil/econ ratio vs 20 pct win ratio with 1.5 - 1 mil/econ ratio. ( @Dealer of Death isnt that a really low on your patented aggressively index??) Which method do you think is more successful? We wont even get into K:d ratio or Prov win/loss ” I'm just going to throw this out there to balance the discussion as i also have 90pct …

• g1SanZ2 (About Us) We are 501st Squad, looking to grow not only our competitive team but also a casual, friendly gaming community.We welcome all that want to have a fun experience and people looking to meet like minded players.We're looking for people to be part of a supportive alliance that works as a group, trains and laughs together with a focus primarily on alliance challenges and establishing our reputation. Prior experience in that format is not required but beneficial. Well if that sounds…

• My alliance True Venom Gaming (TVG) is currently recruiting. We're mainly focusing on alliance challenges so if that's of interest to you then we would welcome you on board. If you wish to apply, further details can be found here: True Venom Gaming (TVG) is now recruiting! - Recruitment Centre - Conflict Of Nations - Forum (conflictnations.com)

• Quote from Killiam07: “so rogue leader took most of the world? What was it like? Could you post pictures of the map at the end please? Did rogue state spawn bunch of units and spam everything? ” From economic collapse it was over within 48hrs as we did the same to his other co members within 24hrs, which was the mistake. 15 VP off from grabbing enough to hang on for the win. Quote from Evidential: “An example why bombers are very useful if you think you will not be able to contend with a larger …

• Alien Invasion Gamemode/Map

Gen Vader - - Suggestions

Just add alien technology as a balanced 4th doctrine. Many things you could do with the maps then, or have it unlockable and playable as a SC member.

• 3 way fight between the 3 strongest coalitions that were remaining... One nation had a 50 city lead against everyone when fighting the second coalition. 3rd coalition (mine) invested in bunkers, playing defence while they fought and jumped in then bombarded his homeland and captured his capitol to reduce his morale causing uprisings forcing him to either hold ground, or defend against our attack. (Hidden Content)

• Why???

Gen Vader - - Questions & Answers

Quote from kurtvonstein: “Quote from scott steiner: “I got a great idea... Anyone that thinks the Afghan flag should not be changed, face me in a WW3 4X game and we will settle this.... The winner gets to decide on whether to change the Afghan flag.. Anyone brave enough to face me? ” i dont do 4x speed...and i couldnt care less about the intial topic...but I take a challenge if someone if boasting around...any normal speed is appreciated...no gold! just skill! ” You heard it here folks... kurtvo…

• I don't know why you posted this.

• I just stated MRLs but you opened up a discussion about stats... I'll stick to image 2 then and nickname it the ex wife.

• I'm using similar now. I have it overstacked as there's other MRLS next to it.

• Quote from kurtvonstein: “Check the stats for anti ships, missles heli and airforce...you dont get this with MRLs... ” I would support MRLs with SAMs, theater defence systems, CRVs and ASF. Also cruisers outrange railguns. Does it cost more overall? Yes, but it's also much more effective purely on range alone using hit and run. Don't get me wrong, railguns are great as a jack of all trades, but would get destroyed without even getting to return fire against the setup above.

• Same with MRLs as they have longer range.

• Quote from Teburu: “How to stop missiles without anti-missile: Step 1: You dont ” Pretty much. I spoke to a player some time back who told me he found a way to deal with missiles in his first games without needing to intercept them, but never got round to telling me how. Past stuff aside, maybe he'll see this and share this secret and sacred knowledge.

• On topic: Varies each time and depends on the map, nation, players experience and/or if you're playing with others, plus general environment. Generally, it's resource intensive for researching, infrastructure and mobilising warheads which will negatively effect your conventional forces quite heavily earlier on with rare materials better spent elsewhere and a focus on missile defence and morale is usually a more optimal route primarily, imo. There are obviously exceptions to this.