Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Expand Coalition to 7 Members

Leon.Ferrero - - Suggestions

1.I the big problem that I have observed is that it is not really worth the game anymore because almost all the options only have the Premiums and it is worrying, because you are removing most of the options in turn that only within a qualification can a see vision of espionage is unfortunate on the one hand I approve this to expand the qualifications thanks to the same developers have created a problem of giving an option only to the Premium, at the same time is an easy fact to verify that you …

• Too many countries

Leon.Ferrero - - Questions & Answers

1. Quote from War-spite: “Leon, creo que Chile es impopular porque es un país flaco y largo con un terreno accidentado, es casi imposible de defender. Mientras tanto, Venezuela tiene amplias oportunidades de crecimiento, tiene un diseño de estilo más malla y tiene más de un país pvp que puede atacar fácilmente. 1. No tenía la intención de ofender a ninguna persona que sea de un país que no se está jugando, sino simplemente permitir que los nuevos juegos se generen automáticamente más rápido en l…

• 1. Quote from MallahanJr: “When going through my Event Log, as few and far between as it is, I have a hard time picking out when one of my units dies. I love the look and how the event log is now, absolutely fantastic!!! But I suggest this change, when the enemy is defeated make it a "medal" or "trophy" icon and leave the kneeling fighter for when you lose a friendly unit: forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9f623dc056901f2571b22fc18 Please excuse my mad "Paint" skillz. ” Greeting, with your permissi…

• The idea

I have borrowed the idea and improved its credits to its author MallahanJr , please. Event Log Icon, requested change for defeating enemy. A New Unit has been Created. (If you want to be more specific you could change the Icon according to the type of Unit Created, for example, if it is an Air Unit, an Airplane is placed, among other things the color must be Green or Yellow) The Unit is added to a group of units X. (In the same way if you want to be specific you can change the icon indicating th…

• 1.1. Quote from xseniority: “Quiero saber cómo las cosas se pusieron tan mal entre Corea del Sur y Bolivia en primer lugar lol ” 1.Yeah me to... and Like Idea and Others Icons ADD for example Unit creations, Unit change location, etc...

• Too many countries

Quote from Opulon: “ ” 1. understand some despair but I think that eliminating countries is to eliminate reality is like saying Go to the United Nations and ask him to eliminate the independence of certain countries, also if referring to what indicates the friend Opulon I agree a few moments ago I entered a game and almost all the powers had children rats and I apologize for the word but it is the truth do not have even a minimum knowledge of RPG or an honor system simply expand and the final se…

• Coast Guard Soldier

1.Reducir el tiempo seria excelente para la Corbeta igual la Unidad de Infanteria Naval deberias de cambiar la sugerencia por Menor tiempo en la Creacion de la Unidad Naval de Infanteria, referente a la Guardia Nacional seria bueno que esta Unidad tenga mayor nivel de moral o resistencia moral para que sea usada como Policia Militar como es su origen para mantener las provincias productivas a su vez tal vez que esta Unidad pueda detectar Fuerzas Especiales o Espias. 1. 1..Reduce the time would b…

• Free Bar... Barra Libre...

Sugiero que en Cada Sub-Foro segun idioma hablado se cree la plataforma de Cafeteria o Barra libre para intercambiar palabras de cualquier tipo y mantener el Foro activo con temás relacionados a entablar contacto entre jugadores con mayor libertad para que estos puedan desarrollar sus ideas para crear, desarrollar o intectatuar entre ellos a su vez que se aplique dentro del mismo un Area especial para Jugadores de RPG y Clanes segun el idioma, un saludo. I suggest that in each Sub-Forum accordin…

• Server is On... but continues server problem Supremacy 1914 Logo...

• Suggestion of implementation of Transport Logistics technology. Greetings my suggestion is very simple to add a Branch of Logistics with a specific building created solely to improve the speed of the logistics of military transport in turn is implemented within the doctrine system Transport aircraft in which increase its vitality to To develop its technology and also its speed, also the same inside helicopters consider the helicopters of heavy transport must be added to generate a better history…

• Dudas / Dudes?

El Español no le veo problema cuando la realidad es que las preguntas tambien estan en Ingles.

• Quote from Dr. Leipreachan: “Hola, Gracias por el informe. Esto no es un error o problema de juego., esta es una actualización del juego. Fue añadido para evitar que los tramposos jugaran, que arruinó el juego para otros jugadores honestos (Por favor disculpeme por mi pobre español) ” Tu español es bueno, pero ya sabes que honestamente la trampa siempre encontrara salidas ingeniosas en lo personal eso esta matando la economia de los jugadores a su vez es imposible desarrollar papeles de rol en l…

• Honestamente veo pocas mejoras para la Union Europea esperaba un poco más de protagonismo al tercer movimiento a su vez el resurgir de China y Sur America. I honestly see little improvement for the European Union expected a little more prominence to the third movement to turn the resurgence of China and South America.

• Dudas / Dudes?

¿Really Nothin?

• Dudas / Dudes?

Saludos a todos los presento me presento soy Leon Ferrero un Español poseo las siguientes dudas: 1. ¿La Inteligencia Artificial que tanto puede desarrollar sus Fuerzas Armadas? 2.¿La Inteligencia Artificial que tanto puede llegar a mejorar sus ciudadanes y por lo general con que tipo de edificios? 3.¿La Inteligencia Artificial puede cambiar el estado diplomatico con un jugador de paz a alianza militar o otro tipo o tiene limites? 4.¿Como puedes promover las relaciones diplomaticas con la Intelig…

• Quote from Seele07: “My suggestion: Sell the Jagdpanther ( tier 1 european) to CoW and create the Kanonenjagdpanzer. Der Kanonenjagdpanzer, auch Jagdpanzer, Kanone 90 mm oder Kanonenjagdpanzer 4–5, genannt, abgekürzt KanJPz, war der zweite Jagdpanzer der deutschen Bundeswehr, aber der einzige mit Rohrbewaffnung.forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9f623dc056901f2571b22fc18 ” Yes you are right! Si tu estas en lo correcto!