Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• infantry officer

Rubberplans - - General Discussion

Quote from HulkHogann: “Does infantry officer provide attack bonus to artillery in his stack? ” Only for towed artillery For the mobile artillery and multiple rocket launcher you would need the tank officer and/or have elite main battle tank unlocked

• Gold discounts.

Rubberplans - - General Discussion

Quote from Back2Que: “Hey guys, I'm new to the game just wondering what the best gold discounts are that you wait for in game so far the best I've seen is 20%. Which is okay value but I was hoping for 100% lol Let me know the best discounts you've seen. I just don't want to spend unnecessary if a better discount is just around the corner. Cheers ” I have been playing this for a year never seen any gold discounts only bonuses and the highest bonus I have seen is 75%

• Quote from Rubberplans: “WW3 Apocalypse 4x Country: USA In a coalition with Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, and Colombia Day 9 292 VP 21 cities 37 units 10 EAA -lvl 1 5 ASF -lvl 2 5 combat recon lvl 1 17 motorized infantry lvl 3 currently researching lvl 1 frigates researched lvl 2 airborne infantry haven't started to produce yet Currently there are 4 active coalitions in the game Africa- (DR Congo, Cameroon, Chad, Kenya & Ethiopia) 505VP DR Congo, Cameroon, & Ethiopia are inactive (Chad and Kenya hav…

• WW3 Apocalypse 4x Country: USA In a coalition with Venezuela, Cuba, Bolivia, and Colombia Day 9 292 VP 21 cities 37 units 10 EAA -lvl 1 5 ASF -lvl 2 5 combat recon lvl 1 17 motorized infantry lvl 3 currently researching lvl 1 frigates researched lvl 2 airborne infantry haven't started to produce yet Currently there are 4 active coalitions in the game Africa- (DR Congo, Cameroon, Chad, Kenya & Ethiopia) 505VP DR Congo, Cameroon, & Ethiopia are inactive (Chad and Kenya have 310VP combined) Europe-…