Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 98.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Security Council Expired

Aroace - - Questions & Answers

Quote from KFGauss: “Answer(s) for the first half of your question, possibly for your entire question - - -> SEASON 9 ! ” right, but at the time I had enough points for SU-25 I didn't have the security council membership Edit: But I did have enough points for the SU-25

• Security Council Expired

if Security Council expires, what happens then? I played through older seasonal units and had enough points for the SU-25 but didnt have Security Council, will it give me that unit?

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Aroace - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Aroace: “Quote from KFGauss: “Gee, you must be right - My tiny brain didn't comprehend your awe-inspiring, compelling, profound argument. Enjoy getting banned. ” ” ” Enjoy what getting banned? I couldn't care less that this game is completely callous, selfish and disingenous. Especially the toxic users here who are not willing to come to an agreement and understanding without their selfishness and immediate disagreements, instead of engaging in civil manner to und…

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Aroace - - Suggestions

Quote from Dealer of Death: “This is going to go, ... just, swell. <OP Distillation> : "Hey Dorado, stop getting income so that you can make the game available free! <OP Thought bubble> : (Yeah, that should work) ” Again another weak strawman. I never said they should remove the gold option, read properly. I said they should put some regulations and some kind of limit, in which players cannot spend TOO MUCH gold within the first few days, it ruins the experience for those without too much gold, …

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Aroace - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “You shouldn't compain about golders, because they are what makes the game free to play. Of course, Dorado could always make the game pay2play instead of pay2win, but then many people wouldn't get to play the game. If you don't want to fork out some euros for gold/SC membership, that's your problem, not Dorado's. ” Again, I'm not saying they should remove the GOLD option, understand my post, I said put on some regulations or limit to how much gold you can spend in a match esp…

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Aroace - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “A) Just start a new free game. B) Keep complaining about Gold users and you'll be in trouble with Dorado - If you want to play their free game, you have to agree to NOT complain about Gold uses or users - That's part of the deal. ” That is a pathetic strawman, this shows you did not properly comprehend my arguments and solutoin. A) Wdym by "start" a new free game? B) Ok this is complete selfishness and dishonesty. First of all I never said buying gold is a bad thing, sure pe…

• STOP GOLD ABUSE

Aroace - - Suggestions

Look, I understand the DEVs want money, especially from pay to win players. But look, this is LITERALLY RUINING the experience for those without "BADGES" or "PREMIUM" I literally had 2 golders abusing gold and on day 7 occupying half or more of their continent. Do the Devs even care about user feedback? Or even moderators? I don' think so. SOLUTION: Limit the gold usage, for instance, In a game, the first 7 days, limit the gold usage to around maximum 5-10K. seriously, this abuse should stop.

• Support officer

Aroace - - Suggestions

I think they should add a support officer, gives boost to MLRs and Towed artillery maybe even to anti air as well. We have an officer for every unit type except support units which are very helpful.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Aroace: “Quote from Teburu: “UAVs already can attack ” Not like Airplanes, they can easily be destroyed. ” can launch missiles ” But those "Missiles" are expensive and not accessible easily, strikers or MLRs dont need missiles to be effective, Loitering Munition is like a suicide drone we dont neccessarily need powerful UAVs just make Loitering Munitions free to F2P players.

• Unit numbers

Ok

• Unit numbers

We all know we have units numbered "55TH Brigade" or "12 Infantry battalion" etc. Now my question is, if someone has 3 split infantry units, will they display "1st infantry battalion" "2nd infantry.." "3rd infantry" ? Because I was playing as Somalia and fought against Kenya, I saw his 9th Infantry battalion move towards Diego Garcia where I took them down. But then I realized if that's the 9th unit then there must be other 8 units or even more hiding somewhere. So I accidentally declared a war …

• Quote from japan samurai: “the person who posted this suggestion clearly have no idea of game structure and game units ” Ellaborate

• Quote from Teburu: “UAVs already can attack ” Not like Airplanes, they can easily be destroyed.

• I already understand that this game already has Lancet loitering munition drones (LANCET), but their only available to rich kids, what about those f2p players? I think they either should update UAVs and give them a functionality where they can attack like any other real life drone (Bayraktar, Reaper etc.) Loitering Munition drones for F2P players can be following: Shahed Drones: Made in Iran 23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png, used by Russia 23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png, used by Houthis 18px-Ansarullah_Fl…

• Tierlist of Units in CoN

Aroace - - General Discussion

Quote from Teburu: “lol no terrible tierlist only thing it shows is that you dont know shit about con ” How? U have no argument whatsoever, besides Infantries are required for EVERY player, so they have to be put on Great especially when lvl 6 they can fire mortars, and also AWACs their trash, if the enemy has air superiority its eliminated then, I have solo victory and many other coalition victories where I carred my teammates, I know what Im saying and im level 56, so yes this is from Experien…

Quote from SROL: “forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9a33a79cfd03431bdb11f5963forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9a33a79cfd03431bdb11f5963 ” Tanks bad? i use them and their effective

Quote from KoopKoopyGuy: “Quote from PaskalSF: “Units Tierlist forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9a33a79cfd03431bdb11f5963 ” I don't like this, this is terrible and hurts my brain. First of all: SINCE WHEN NATIONAL GUARDS SHOULD BE CLASSIFIED AS GREAT??!! Yes, they are perfect at handling cities but, SERIOUSLY, classifying them as great is a pain in the ass, i think they should be classified as decent or good AS THEY ARE TERRIBLE IN ADVANCING AGAINST OTHER UNITS! (Not talking about insurgents here.…

Units Tierlist forum.conflictnations.com/inde…9a33a79cfd03431bdb11f5963

• how to deal with SAMs

can someone tell me how to deal with enemy forces by air striking them, but whne they have anti air, how to deal with them?

• I mean, at least buff the normal strike fighters or something guys, this elite attack air has damage of 10