Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• okay okay I know, you need an attraction for counsul, but isent a build que a nessatiy if you are going to be inactive for like a day? I just think that it may be a good idia, it may help alot of people not get pissed off when they are incative, and then they are WAY behind when they come back. for example, recently CoN was down for a while, and I could not assess my acount for a week, (not the devs fault, but the patch update) and when I came back the only good thing was I had a crap ton of rea…

• DOUBLE RESOURCE CITIES

Payday_07 - - Suggestions

Well if you think for a secont, you really don't need to have bounas resorces on citys in the first place if you use your stuff wisely, not go in all a once. Once you realize this you might be able to play alot better. idk, maby i'm just crazy, but it feals like when I wait to take land for like 8 days, then I have a good enogh infostucer to repleish stuff and not worry about a small divot in production in a city.

• Genetically enhanced troops

Well if it is then are you suggseting that eating Vitamen C make you turn into a supersolder? might as well say hello to a new line of captian amarcas. (Or captian Talaban if they acutly do change the flag)

• Game Replays

You bully devs, they nerf your favrote unit instead of adding replays.

• well if you think about it, railguns are hard to get in the first place, so nerfing them is like making someone pay 1,000 bucks and then hand them a peace of shit.