Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lower tech missiles

Grisix - - Suggestions

When you have researched tomahawk, there should be an option to still be able to fire a Gryphon instead.

• Quote from Clock: “Quote from Grisix: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Grisix: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Grisix: “in these kind of games, data shows that if you "gate" a game with an access fee you will not fill it as fast, which causes a trickle of players leaving it then stopping the game, and the game falls apart. ” Interesting personal viewpoint. Your source for such an opinion? ” Personal experience, and indeed a personal view point. Also a bit of good sense, I believe. ” 'Person…

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Grisix: “Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from Grisix: “in these kind of games, data shows that if you "gate" a game with an access fee you will not fill it as fast, which causes a trickle of players leaving it then stopping the game, and the game falls apart. ” Interesting personal viewpoint. Your source for such an opinion? ” Personal experience, and indeed a personal view point. Also a bit of good sense, I believe. ” 'Personal experience...' eh? Sorry, but when y…

• "Fair" Games: Will it Happen?

Grisix - - General Discussion

Quote from Clock: “Quote from Grisix: “I do not think they do not understand it. they have way much data to look into than we do. in these kind of games, data shows that if you "gate" a game with an access fee you will not fill it as fast, which causes a trickle of players leaving it then stopping the game, and the game falls apart. The current model allow the game to fill quickly, and players to try multiple games before they stick with on. This is the way to play if you are not a golder. You s…

• "Fair" Games: Will it Happen?

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Grisix: “This is the way to play . . . You start many games, you abandon them if . . . ” Please don't do that. ” Frankly, if you are facing a golder early, I do not see any other outcome. My main point is on a gold-capped gate, at least you know they could have spend up to their cap, and staying make sense. If you can hold them off/survive, you can possibly make it to the later stages. If there is no cap, and the golder is just going to outspend you, there is real…

• Airfields and airports

Grisix - - Suggestions

It seems too cheap for a tactic to spam airfields without any troops to hold them from a territory that is not yet pacified, when the enemy is being pushed back. May be not wait until morale is at 34 but have a ground unit on it until morale is at 34 or something like that?

• Wolf hounding

Thanks all!

• Wolf hounding

What is the process to report possible wolf hounding (i.e. multi acounts in a game)?

• Airfields and airports

Grisix - - Suggestions

Those should not be able to get started on a provinces/cities that have not been pacified yet (i.e. 34+ morale)

• I do not think they do not understand it. they have way much data to look into than we do. in these kind of games, data shows that if you "gate" a game with an access fee you will not fill it as fast, which causes a trickle of players leaving it then stopping the game, and the game falls apart. The current model allow the game to fill quickly, and players to try multiple games before they stick with on. This is the way to play if you are not a golder. You start many games, you abandon them if yo…

• totally support gold capped games! I do not think asking for a no gold game works with their business model though. let's stay realistic

• New player suggestion

Grisix - - Suggestions

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Grisix: “Now for those of us that are not against playing and spending a bit of our hard earned money on this game from time to time, here are a few suggestions - Create games where spending of gold is capped through the whole game. Advertise the cap upfront, from the signing up. - When someone spends gold to gain intel/sabotage outside of the regular intel cycles... have a notification message about the amount of gold spent to the target (it does not need to say w…

• New player suggestion

Grisix - - Suggestions

Hi folks I am a new player here, and I am not going to suggest any change to the current pay-to-win concept that is part of the game. I understand the devs need to make their money, and those that actually spend their green to rake up victories are... well... what they are, but also support the game for everyone else. Now for those of us that are not against playing and spending a bit of our hard earned money on this game from time to time, here are a few suggestions - Create games where spendin…