Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Skill Based Matchmaking

Gue Drini - - Questions & Answers

Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Gue Drini: “Quote from Teburu: “There is no sort of matchmaking. The only thing coming close to that is that new players are placed on flashpoint or bg USA maps by default. ” Thanks I appreciate it. I’m definitely gonna be a lot more cautious and defensive the next game I join lol I’ve had it extremely easy in bg USA with the other beginners so I’m most likely going to be humbled and get smoked in the first real game I join hahaha. ” Most likely 80 pct quit a…

Quote from Teburu: “There is no sort of matchmaking. The only thing coming close to that is that new players are placed on flashpoint or bg USA maps by default. ” Thanks I appreciate it. I’m definitely gonna be a lot more cautious and defensive the next game I join lol I’ve had it extremely easy in bg USA with the other beginners so I’m most likely going to be humbled and get smoked in the first real game I join hahaha.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from Gue Drini: “Alright thank you. After reading some of these threads I was getting paranoid that I was gonna get burned for having it on but I’ve had no troops pass through yet then. ” I would suggest you heed your paranoia. Don't ever give anyone unqualified ROW in your country. And what I mean by unqualified, is not attaching limits, like, no infantry (land grabbing units) or only occupied cities, stay out of my home cities, or even until you move your uni…

I am nearly finished with my first game and I haven’t joined any others because I wanted to get the hang of it before I joined another game. I assume the first game puts you with other new players which is probably why I am going to win, but when I go to join a new game is it a free for all or will I be matched against players with a similar level/stats as me. If I am joining a game where there could be very advanced players then my strategy would be different than a game with similar level play…

• Airforce Unit Healing

Oh okay thank you both, I did not know hospitals had an effect on airborne units, but now it makes sense because they are technically “ground units” when stopped at an airbase.

• Airforce Unit Healing

Is there anyway to heal my airborne units like jets and helicopters faster? Does the level of airbase affect the speed of healing on airborne units? If not 1 interaction with a level 1 air superiority jet even with an upgraded strike jet would render that plane useless for around 3+ days unless I want to send it out again and risk it being eliminated entirely. At that point having a good airforce would be irrelevant and all someone needs to counter it is 1 or 2 level 1 air superiority jets in mo…

• Thanks good luck to you as well. This is my first game and I’m pretty sure most of the lobby is noobs too so hopefully at least I’m smarter than them and can stop a betrayal before it happens.

• Alright thank you. After reading some of these threads I was getting paranoid that I was gonna get burned for having it on but I’ve had no troops pass through yet then.

• If I have right of way on with a nation, can I see when their troops cross my border and where the troops are located? Or is it completely a “trust me bro” scenario and you can’t see if the other nations troops are just passing or gathering in your cities?

• I searched multiple times but I couldn’t find this bug or issue so I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. In battlegrounds USA I invaded and destroyed chihuahuas capital and airbase, so chihuahua took their fighter jet and parked it in my coalition ally California's airbase (cali has right of way on I have no clue why). So I asked why he didn’t know, so I sent my jet to attack Chihuahuas jet in Sacramento but now both planes mine and chihuahuas are stuck at this airbase on the…