Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• no my VP is 805 and i'm second. first is only on 835 i think. if i could work out how to screen shot i would show you

• premature game ending

Paul Bun - - Bug Reports & Issues

Why has game 2020833 finished with only half the amount of required VP points.

• Nothing Moves

the same in game 2000924, nothing moving and can not produce troops or buildings, just found i can do research????? Also found that computer controlled countries that i am fighting are still moving so i am loosing troops and ground while i'm stuck!!!!!! Thank you for the update Yak. Unfortunately I may have lost the game due to com players continuing and i have lost about 15 units so far

• Nothing moving

Thank you for the update Yak. Unfortunately I may have lost the game due to com players continuing and i have lost about 15 units so far

• Nothing moving

the same in game 2000924, nothing moving and can not produce troops or buildings, just found i can do research????? Also found that computer controlled countries that i am fighting are still moving so i am loosing troops and ground while i'm stuck!!!!!!

• Can't Enter My Game

do we have an ETA on when it will be fixed, I at a very important stage on my games