Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Real World Map

Zaktty - - Suggestions

Real World MAp would be one of the best things for the game. I know there would have to be a lot of power balancing, because of the state of some world militaries. A lot of new people who join this game, join so they can play alternate history, and people get very disappointed that this isn't currently possible. I went to a school a while ago, every single pupil there wanted it, they explained that it could be balanced - there idea was a "Public Opinion" Factor, but upvote regardless of if you a…

• A Tribute to the Queen

Zaktty - - Suggestions

I agrre with KFGaus, and it is a shame "Dracula" is who he is. I could argue for days over how wrong you are, but I won't, and yes I know this is an international forum, and why the hell would anybody support colonization and all the horrors that come with it, we stopped years ago. Nixon had death Squads! (express.co.uk/news/world/19296…n-knew-about-death-squads, constantinereport.com/nixons-j…commandeered-white-house/). everyone has the right to their own opinion, but if you can't say anything …

• A Tribute to the Queen

Zaktty - - Suggestions

Since Queen Elizabeth has just died it would be nice if some black ribbon emojis were put up. I know it doesn't have anything to do with the game but she was the commander and chief of but she was commander in chief of many countries such as the UK, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. not meaning to offend any patriotic republicans (people who believe in republic) but I'm patriotic about this.

• Stealth Helicopter

Zaktty - - Suggestions

A Stealth Helicopter, is a combination of gunships and attack helicopters, and I know the examples are mainly used for special forces: Western: RUH-66 Eastern: KA-58 European: WG-47 Sorry couldn't send pictures.

• Real World Map

Zaktty - - Suggestions

A great addition to the game would be a map of the real world, maybe set a couple of years in the future to be more equal. I suggest it is only a 30 player map though, here are some ideas: ---------------------------30 Players 2022------------------------------------- - USA - China - Russia - UK - France - Germany - Italy - Spain - Canada - Mexico - Iraq - Iran - Israel (maybe) - Spain - Poland - Ukraine (maybe) - Australia - India - Pakistan - South Africa - Sweden - Finland - Japan - Turkey - …

• Alien Invasion Gamemode/Map

Zaktty - - Suggestions

No offence, but if you like the suggestion please like, that way it could get pinned

• Alien Invasion Gamemode/Map

Zaktty - - Suggestions

So we have a WWZ game mode so I think we should have an alien invasion game mode, It would be a realistic game mode, where countries start with the units they have in real life, and they start off with a certain level of research. I think that only the 30 most important nations on the world stage should be playable. It could also be a possibility that nuclear-armed nations start off with nukes ready. It would be an independence day scenario where the Aliens are trying to wipe off as many cities …