Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• So if the airplane is in-between refueling at the airport and it is destroyed by bombers,will the planes still relocate if they don't have enough fuel?

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from WalterChang: “I don't think it'll work well for Airborne Infantry. I haven't tried it, but I imagine the waypoints will cause them to fly away to the next destination before they've disembarked and captured the land. ” This is indeed the case. You've got to stop and wait until the end of disembarking, before the target gets occupied. ” yeah sadly you are right,I Thoroughly tested airborne infantry and they really don't capture the lands in waypoints,they only capt…

• Quote from WalterChang: “I don't think it'll work well for Airborne Infantry. I haven't tried it, but I imagine the waypoints will cause them to fly away to the next destination before they've disembarked and captured the land. (That's what my CRVs do, at least) ” This could be because the CRV can't capture land,I also used the waypoint with Airborne officer and it did fly to another destination without capturing but then I noticed that the officer was not able to capture land at all! I am right…

• Yeah dI'd it get implemented recently or it was always there and I missed it? I remember reading a discussion on this forum about the airborne inf. And they said on it that airborne are highly micro managed unis and you need to give them order to capture a province everytime.But if waypoint was available at that time then they should be highly automated units.

• Tips about air force

Roomi Royale - - General Discussion

Quote from JohnFKennedy: “To win is prretty easy: JUST BUILD STEALTH PLANES! ” you still can't use Stealth plans on enemy cities with Sam's in them,and later game most experienced players will keep SAMs in their Homeland cities

• Quote from WalterChang: “Quote from Roomi Royale: “I am right now on this challenge,day 21 rn.I have lvl 4 motorized inf,Fixed wing officer,airborne officer and lvl 3 spec ops.Soon producing naval officer. I am playing as Chad and am first of the map with 35 cities rn,the closest active enemy is Egypt and My 8 spec ops are sitting nearby while his strikers are grounded in the capital healing there lol ” Yeah, being a landlocked country is key, isn't it? If you had coastal homeland cities, there'…

• I am using Spec ops and have the feature of waypoints while air assaulting.This is fantastic,when did it get implemented?

• I am right now on this challenge,day 21 rn.I have lvl 4 motorized inf,Fixed wing officer,airborne officer and lvl 3 spec ops.Soon producing naval officer. I am playing as Chad and am first of the map with 35 cities rn,the closest active enemy is Egypt and My 8 spec ops are sitting nearby while his strikers are grounded in the capital healing there lol

• Naval officer Upgraded to lvl 4.It's a beauty baby!

• Guys you can make all officers too in this challenge.You just have to research the normal units and then produce it's officer

• I have an idea of a new Challenge;No Arms Industry Solo win You can't build any arms industry in whole game! And it should be played solo in at least a 64 player map.Who's up for the challenge?

• I think there should be faster mode events during the winter vacations.The vacations are approaching and many players would have a lot of time on their hands so it would be good if there are 6x or 10x games to play. I know it have been suggested before but I don't see why this idea is so disliked,I have seen those threads and most reasons against this idea seem biased to me.I think that these kind of maps would appeal to a large audience and also to the new players who leave the game with the op…

• I am currently playing Apocalypse 4x map as Belarus.The map is quite active and I m playing solo.It is Day 24 now and I have 100 cities(total 1295 vp) The units I possess rn are: 22 motorized Infantry (Lvl 6) 13 national guards (lvl 1) 22 strikers (lvl 5) 6 Sam's (lvl 2) 1 Fixed Wing officer(lvl 2) 1 Naval Patrol Aircraft (lvl 1) 1 ASF (lvl 1)(Start game unit) 2 CRV (lvl 1)(start game unit) 1 towed arty Total Units:69

• Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from KFGauss: “I'm looking for a how-much-does-morale-change each turn formula/graph/table? ” The morale growth only depends on the difference from its target,and is updated according to the following formula: [T-M(Day{i+1})] = [T-M(Day{i})] -C*(T-M(Day{i})) = (1-C)*[T-M(Day{i})] with the growth coefficient C=1/6. This can be expressed as an exponential function, with [T-M(Day{n})]≡D.n, as: D.n = D.1*(1-C)^(n-1) ” I can't understand anything,lol

• Insurgents

Roomi Royale - - Questions & Answers

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from WednesdayAddams: “Quote from Karts22: “I have a related question, hope it's OK. Why is the smoke animation until 33% when insurgents spawn until 35? ” Because the spawn percentage was increased in a later update and now they have a chance to spawn whenever it is under 35%Guess they were just lazy or forgot to update the animation. ” I'm looking at a bunch of cities right ow that have 34% morale. The game doesn't even list a chance of Insurgency for them. Maybe the…

• Preferred Unit Roster

But to research stealth bombers, don't you need to research bombers till lvl 4? Also how do you possibly research sf till lvl 4 and then ssf and then the bombers and the stealth bombers and also the lvl 5 airbases on day 17?

• Finally having fun!

Yeah this is the key,take out all opponents earlier so can have a comfortable game after that.But it might also mean that less late game interesting battles with human opponents. Also is there more resource production in Battle ground USA compared to normal ww3? Can some confirm pls.

• Preferred Unit Roster

90% of the time strikers are the way to go in public matches.In island nations,you can make corvettes frig early and then go for cruisers.I have stopped playing navy because of the problems with it.I now like land locked nations more. Late in the game it just depends on your enemies i.e.what they are researching and you can research to counter it

• Wild Weasels

Roomi Royale - - Suggestions

The air units are already pretty powerful against anti air units especially the mobile anti air and the tds.It will make the air more meta with this unit.So it's a no from me

• Quote from Underworld3: “I think 1 corvette just cant kill 6 units. Its too weak. A level 1 corvette has an attack power of 5. 6 transport units have 72 Hit Points. It would therefore take the corvette 14.2 hours to kill the transport stack. The transports will have landed long before the corvette can kill the transports. Thats my understanding of the situation. I could be wrong though. ” you are wrong,a Corvette can kill any number of units as long it locks the transport vessel, meaning they en…