Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 1733973qaz: “Quote from 1733973qaz: “I'm surprised so many people have agreed. Let's add a unit called "_Pyth0n_'s ideas" that can instantly destroy any enemies withing 5000000000 miles, as well as all enemy buildings withing 50000000000000000000000000 miles. ” whoa how do you change the text size? ” HI HOW ARE YOU????????!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

• I am in a game rn I completely forgot the elite strikers exist but oh well I will have to keep my.. level 2 strikers on day 16 (peru sucks)

• Quote from _Pyth0n_: “Ok so I've narrowed it down to Kazakhstan, Mongolia and Belarus. Belarus is nice but I dislike Europe in general. Then again 6 cities, 2 supplies as landlocked nation is nice. Kazakhstan is good if played correctly and no hyper-agressive Russia. 6 cities again, with 2 supplies. A lot of AI to expand into as well, and not many threats. Mongolia is only 5 cities, but enemy cities are so far away it's hard to get invaded. Double-edged sword tho, so harder to expand, especially…

• Well.. this was odd. I am in a coalition with Sudan and Somalia (thankfully) so I was able to take Asmara and Djibouti with ease. Since you start out with 4 cities, it is one of the hardest countries to play in this gamemode (yeah I thought Ethiopia would have more cities lol) but you do get Djibouti automatically annexed so that's nice

• Melliodas Gaming: ok cool Wins as Germany solo (with the only exception being the transports) "Win with no airforce" Melliodas Gaming: alright Defeats the entire African coalition as Morocco solo without using airforce

• My strategy: Bundle up your units on an active player's border day 2-3. Do not waste time taking AI countries unless it is important, such as Dhaka. 2. Build an arms industry is the cities that need a arms industry. Port city for some ships. Check. Supplies? Check. No fuel? Sure I'll save up some money to build some. 3. I like to allocate each city for a specific purpose, such as building AA, Ships, Planes, and then the rest can go to building motorized. 4. I always start my first wave of motori…

• I believe Blue is easier when Europe is online. Usually a good country like Spain and Italy can solo all of north africa. Asia is very difficult even when Japan is active. Often times, North America and South America is secured while the blue asians loose ground. It gets difficult after that and it probably gives Red the greatest win-rate if Asia is mostly controlled.

• What's Your RvB Story?

Evidential - - General Discussion

I was playing as India since I joined Day 6. I swiftly built up my economy and army, managing to defeat Pakistan with ease. After my war with Pakistan, my army was very weak so I needed to rebuild. I had some armies on the border with Burma but they were very weak and after invading Lhasa, I had been too over-extended. With no navy and barely any SF's, Burma went online and decided to send huge MBT stacks after me. Luckily, Kenya has been a powerhouse in Africa and was done invading Egypt and ot…

• Patch Notes 2204.27

Evidential - - News and Updates

I am playing Red vs Blue. Most of my team members are offline. I am on the top of the leaderboard by a small margin. Still have the largest economy but literally everyone else on the leaderboard is on the enemy team. I am playing USA East (got in early) and I am invading Venezuela Day 9. Suddenly Venezuela and Brazil goes online and upgrades all their tech. I am still recovering my army from the war in Cuba I don't know what to do

• Patch Notes 2204.27

Evidential - - News and Updates

Change the minimum rank to 5 next time, thanks.

• Conflict of Nations: The emojis' legacy code is too hard-- we can't update themm guyys

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from Dewey56: “Quote from Killiam07: “can I see the ma p? ” Its basically WW3 map but renamed I havent found anything different between them ” Damn marketing guys pulling a fast one. I just wish they would bring back blood and oil or mideast maps. BG USA map is just boring ” If only people played the BG USA map instead of 95% of the players quitting after 2 hours of play. Maybe Bytro shouldn't of advertised on stupid apps like TikTok so we can have a 10% active pl…

• It would also be cool if you could destroy roads (pathways to other provinces) so it makes escaping even harder for the enemy army (take Mariupol, for example). To fix these roads, you either wait 3 days for the max capacity speed you can travel on them to come back, or you press a special button on any infantry unit that will halt the unit but repair the road for you (it will take some time and make them unable to move, but speeds up the process by 300% maybe).

• It is pretty fun when there is an active enemy next to you. I joined as India on Day 6 and I expanded pretty quickly as Pakistan and Afghanistan were offline. Suddenly, 4 days later I get invaded by Myanmar. I have Dhaka annexed and it's a pretty big battle against their well-upgraded infantries and recon vehicles. I don't have a lot of armies left so to defend the river, I sent my entire western force over to try and defend. Luckily, my ally Kenya was there to send in a 5-stack of strike fighte…

• I just joined the first server I saw and all I see is the Shetland Islands being independent and the colors looking better (yes I like the colors mode)

• Talk about an experience on the Cold War map that was your favorite or most crazy.

• Sounds cool, want a 2x speed though because I can't afford being inactive for 4 in-game days in a row

• An example why bombers are very useful if you think you will not be able to contend with a larger nation/coalition.

• * UPDATES IDEA THREAD *

Evidential - - Suggestions

We need EMP weapons, different "levels" of infrastructure, different levels of "control" over the population such as controlling the media and things. Adding a system like in CoW where if you seem unfavorable by the AI "media/press" then your morale will decrease. It depends on how much money you spend on controlling your population. Fake news plays a role too as the AI "media/press" reports things that might not be the real picture. These may come with events in the CON Newspaper. EMP weapons c…

• Updates we need asap

Evidential - - Suggestions

We need EMP weapons, different "levels" of infrastructure, different levels of "control" over the population such as controlling the media and things. Adding a system like in CoW where if you seem unfavorable by the AI "media/press" then your morale will decrease. It depends on how much money you spend on controlling your population. Fake news plays a role too as the AI "media/press" reports things that might not be the real picture. These may come with events in the CON Newspaper. EMP weapons c…