Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• my head hurts....Can anyone directly clarify this one question.... If I'm trying to destroy SAMs with Strike Fighters, is my best option to "patrol attack" ? (meaning no attack command given) IF YES -> then should my hitbox or centerpoint of patrol be within the SAM radius, or outside? or is it just not that simple? i hope I worded this well enough to understand..

• this is hilarious lol. not sure how hard it is to understand that every unit in the game is designed very carefully to have specific positives and negatives. To see ppl thinking that they could just create a wall of impenetrable SAMs and win every game they enter is laughable. It's not an exploit, it's a deliberate mechanic. It creates depth to strategy and gameplay. For every offense, there is a defensive counter that can be learned, and vice versa. It's part of what makes this game so enjoyabl…

• Healing

jaudiola - - General Discussion

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from jaudiola: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “You also asked when healing is not 100% effective. MAYBE when a Hospital is damaged? Honestly, I don't know how damaged Hospitals work. Someone else will have to answer that. ” I am not sure EXACTLY what the most damage a hospital can take before it loses its healing function...BUT.. I can confirm that when building hospitals... I have seen the overall healing rate increase when the hospital was only 11% complete. This is pa…

• Healing

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from jaudiola: “Quote from PerigeeNil: “You also asked when healing is not 100% effective. MAYBE when a Hospital is damaged? Honestly, I don't know how damaged Hospitals work. Someone else will have to answer that. ” I am not sure EXACTLY what the most damage a hospital can take before it loses its healing function...BUT.. I can confirm that when building hospitals... I have seen the overall healing rate increase when the hospital was only 11% complete. This is pa…

• Healing

Quote from PerigeeNil: “You also asked when healing is not 100% effective. MAYBE when a Hospital is damaged? Honestly, I don't know how damaged Hospitals work. Someone else will have to answer that. ” I am not sure EXACTLY what the most damage a hospital can take before it loses its healing function... BUT.. I can confirm that when building hospitals... I have seen the overall healing rate increase when the hospital was only 11% complete. This is partly why i still build hospitals upon capturing…

• Healing

Quote from gamingguru: “I've got to share my experience with healing as i never like to lose troops and I rarely do, better then a hospital which uses alot of resources and can only go max 6hp per unit a day. for planes you have no choice BUT If you put your land troops on the nearest coast in shallow waters it heals 2hp but their normal hp goes down to 15 on transport. Example: main battle tank level 1 is 45 hp. he goes to transport ship on coastal waters he now has 15hp healing at a rate of 6h…

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from jaudiola: “Quote from Teburu: “ - (Naval-) Air Superiority Fighter Must have, pretty much the first thing that comes out of my Capitals Airport and they can deal pretty good with other countries starting units early on. I get about 10 and after that, I'm starting towards their naval version for the dmg mitigation that mixed stacks provide and then mix them 3 ASF/2NSF and end up with 4 ASF stacks. Much like Radar a unit that's almost mandatory simply because they're…

• Simplified Order of Battle

Quote from Teburu: “ - (Naval-) Air Superiority Fighter Must have, pretty much the first thing that comes out of my Capitals Airport and they can deal pretty good with other countries starting units early on. I get about 10 and after that, I'm starting towards their naval version for the dmg mitigation that mixed stacks provide and then mix them 3 ASF/2NSF and end up with 4 ASF stacks. Much like Radar a unit that's almost mandatory simply because they're stupidly versatile. ” Could you possibly …