Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Purvacis: “Good game is a balanced game Love the game, but i cant get past this unbalanced action. I cant believe everyone is ok with it, and no one has brought this as issue before. ” I think its just so that its easier for noobs to be 'balanced' and make them stay in the game ” I do not understand your point, i tried.

• Point still stands strong: Reveal troops is not balanced compared to other possible actions with gold. 1, 2, 3, points of the original post just counts the advantages of this action, and i want your opinions how these advantages are similar to what other actions can give with 15k gold.

• Quote from Killiam07: “they should put it at 20 k, but you don’t even see troop movements for example I used it when I started playing back when I used gold and tried to intercept a convoy I discovered while using reveal forces. I never sunk it because it changed positions after. They should either raise the price or notify you when you get spied on ” I have used it to see how it works, and it reveals full movement path of troops, just like with allies. Maybe it was different when you tried the …

• Quote from Teburu: “would argue that it’s pretty irrelevant how „balanced“ it is compared to other options; iirc the original price was 10k and not 15k keep in mind that revealing is all it does ” Yes thats what it does, but we are talking about what advantage it gives to one who uses.

• Good game is a balanced game Love the game, but i cant get past this unbalanced action. I cant believe everyone is ok with it, and no one has brought this as issue before.

• Quote from Anna Jija: “Quote from Purvacis: “This gold action seems too overpowered, i can give reasons why: 1. Anyone who uses it, gains knowledge of any players army - their unit type, count, level. This becomes permanent knowledge. ” thats the whole reason it exists. every time someone uses = another 10k gold spent ” It should cost way more, dont you think. Compare to other actions you can do with the gold.

• Quote from Teburu: “>This gold action seems too overpowered That ... kinda is the point Tho frankly this complaint is hilarious if you look at call of war in comparison where 3 sabotage spies in any province also reveal all of that nation's troops 1. normal intel spies already reveal all of that tho; the only difference to "reveal all" is that you don't get their amount or exact position 2. kinda the point of 1.; what worth is that intel you gain if you don't act on it 3. I'm curious what kind o…

• This gold action seems too overpowered, i can give reasons why: 1. Anyone who uses it, gains knowledge of any players army - their unit type, count, level. This becomes permanent knowledge. 2. If the player is heavy gold user, after using this gold action, he can just buy units, which counters units of opposing player. So to say he knows weakness with just one gold action and can exploit it immediately. 3. The troops revealed are visible for a game day, which means on 4X speed map, the winner of…