Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Teburu: “Quote from Katsu: “Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “You can [transport] your ATK helicopter only with Aircraft Carrier ship. All air units cannot [be transported] with cargo ships, [because] air units [have] no cargo ship stats. ” Ok so this is only slightly correct. You can transport helicopters using Carriers, but I believe Ace means Ferrying.Helicabopters have shorter ferry ranges then jets and are slightly difficult to move across the oceans. Your best bet when moving from Bra…

• Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “You can [transport] your ATK helicopter only with Aircraft Carrier ship. All air units cannot [be transported] with cargo ships, [because] air units [have] no cargo ship stats. ” Ok so this is only slightly correct. You can transport helicopters using Carriers, but I believe Ace means Ferrying. Helicabopters have shorter ferry ranges then jets and are slightly difficult to move across the oceans. Your best bet when moving from Brazil to France is to build an airfield …

• Quote from Killiam07: “Quote from Jamesamc: “I think maps that are not based on the real world map would be cool such as a randomly generated map or Pangea. A map that is all islands I think would also be very interesting. ” no only islands would be very cool tho. A map where every little Island you need to protect ” This is already pretty much rising tides, lol. Try playing Caribbean Coalition or Philippines. Although maybe we could have an extreme rising tides though? The thing is since this g…

• order of research?

Katsu - - Questions & Answers

Quote from CDRCrimson42: “Quote from Buckeyechamp: “I research what helps me win. this starts with having early weapons advantage. Day 1: 1. NG and/inf (already have 10 free units so might as well upgrade). upgrades to these mainly to hold cities better as dont fight with inf. 2. Corvette (not going to win game but helps win 1st week; which leads to better 2nd week; etc) and need to research for frigs. generally dont research above level 1. after day 7 just good for stopping random transports. O…