Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• No. if im correct then special forces when against enemy territory are stealth or invisible until they get into combat when stationary they are not in combat so they will remain stealth until they engage enemy or enemy engages them

• weirdest thing ive seen is a game where i was the UK which meant my navy best of the best with tons of ships. cuba decides to invade but they send a convoy of 3 transport ships no naval defense sends them right into the heart of my navy and gets destroyed and tries the same thing 3 times weird part is that he used only tanks of those transports nothing expect tanks

• order of research?

Gurp2819 - - Questions & Answers

no i agree tanks are utterly useless every time a opponent has used a tank or i have it results in nothing but a loss of resources and lost battles they are to expensive for there usefulness and end up being countered easily by so many other units like anti tank which is in my opinion the best armored vehicle it has great armor, great against any ground unit you will find, inf lose almost all the time, tanks are destroyed and it is VERY cheap

• Best counter?

Thanks for all the help im going to start these ideas up it might be hard to take out his bomber stack as he going around random places and bombing but who knows

• Best counter?

i playing a flashpoint at the moment it is day 41 or so and i have conquered most countries like ukraine,france,poland, and more countries along with all the small ones. but i russia declared war and has a good military to fight with. thing is i could probably easly take him out ground forces wise but air to air not so much. he has a 5 stack of bombers heading towards my cities (not homeland ones) i wanna know the best counter to this. is is only straight bombers

• is CoN down?

Gurp2819 - - General Discussion

no matter which one of my laptops or devices i log on to Con it just gives me a black screen with a white line that says "nginx" this happened only today for me and it seems that its happening for others too

• order of research?

makes sense i for inf i usually use marine of mech inf depending on surroundings if i am mostly surrounded by land (like Germany or something) then I go for mech inf but if there is more water ( like the UK) then i use marine inf ill also get a reserve of NG because they can help with having reserve units and good at protection( like how in one game where im Germany rn im at war with 2 countries so i used NG to conquer the other) i will also get corvettes day 2 then progress my navy after that. …

• order of research?

i mean its a half good strategy. also depends on whos info you go off of for research

• order of research?

what do you guys research first? and what order do you research units in: navy first?, motorized infantry?, airborne inf? strike fighters? i also understand that it also depends on your surroundings, country, ETC... I'm very curious on to how people do this. feel free to you examples from previous or current games