Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I have an idea that will really develop the naval aspect of this game. In real life, navy ships can only only go so far as they need fuel, similar to aircraft. Naval warships have to stop at ports to refuel, in this game navy ships don't need to refuel they just consume fuel which is magically taken away from your fuel stockpiles even if the ship is say in the middle of the Atlantic, naval units can go anywhere in the world without stopping to refuel, even corvettes. What the game has right abou…

• Make Hungary a playable nation

badsnappy - - Suggestions

YES, Hungary needs to be playable, would definitely make Europe more interesting.

• So, you need security council to get the units?

• 3 Word Story

badsnappy - - Off Topic

Iraq has WMD's

• Hello I think it will be very good if there was an option to attach your air units say strike fighters to your ground units, not like physically in a stack, but like whenever your ground units get attacked or when they themselves attack other units, the air units you've attached to them will take off from air bases to assist your ground units. So like just as an example you are playing as Poland and you have three infantry and a combat recon vehicle stationed in the city of Prague which you have…

• I love it. It helps smaller nations survive easy instead of being smashed up by their larger nations since smaller nations don't have the resources to annex a city so they get stuck easily with one city. Please keep this feature.

• Funding Insurgents

badsnappy - - Suggestions

I like this idea it will create a lot of realism.