Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bug Reports

GENPATTON43 - - Bug Reports & Issues

Ive heard of land ships, but land cargo ships?

• Ive got a stack of elite A-10's that are supposed to be carrier capable but despite whatever I try, they wont re-base to my carrier. Is there a work around for this?

• Well, how about this, I jus used cruise missiles against a stack of armor and guess what, I could actually launch them! Problem now is THEY DONT DO ANY DAMAGE. 3 cruise missiles against the stack and not a single hit point against them. (Technically, thats not complaining about the same problem.)

• Quote from Teessider: “Quote from KFGauss: “But, when all is said and done, multiple people repeatedly reporting that a bug is affecting the outcome of a free game, or repeatedly describing what the bug's effects are, doesn't seem very useful or interesting. ” So as I understand it, to make your point that in your opinion it's not very useful adding to a thread on the 'Discussion Form' about a bug that's affecting the game - you added to the thread on the discussion forum with a post about not a…

• and on top of all this, ballistic missiles arent hitting their targets, theyre landing in a territory thats adjecent to the actual target

• still not working i see =(

• Quote from Pansypuss: “Really hope you can fix the cruise missiles asap. I really need them. ” Are you sure they just werent shot down? They worked just fine yesterday

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from GENPATTON43: “...cant believe there are still bugs for these at this point in the games history. ” You haven't coded many commercial games, have you? iu ” "we're talking about a basic element here which I mat also add, worked perfectly fine yesterday when I used them.

• I had the same issue earlier but I think the issue was with the servers because shortly thereafter, I got an error code that said the "Servers were restarting" and a short time later the issue went away. But yes, it was happening withany air unit, just not ASF's

• ICBM's arent working for crap either right now, cant believe there are still bugs for these at this point in the games history. (You sure they werent shot down?)

• Sorry, but this is getting to be some real BS. I have 2 launchers for ICBM's, I fire 1 just fine but when I go to the 2nd launcher to fire, its already reloading despite having never fired a single shot. I posted this issue in the past and despite someone saying "they would take a look", nothing happened. Sorry, this is part of game and having to wait this long should not happen

• Is there anyone aware of a any kind of fix for aircraft/airfield/fuel issue? By this I mean, I recently took over the Azores and built an airfield there. I stage various types of aircraft from there and every time I do, anytime I try to modify an aircrafts destination, it says "Out of range". This happens even if like im a few miles off shore when I should have plenty of range for aircraft. Thanks

• ty, i did =)

• Quote from Hydralysk: “Quote from GENPATTON43: “Dorado.games has no link even referring to support as does the wiki ” Have you tried posting in the Support forum??????? but-are-they-wrong ” I posted a thread here in Questions and answers but no specific support forum

• Quote from PrinceofHonor: “Quote from GENPATTON43: “You can also reach out to us via Discord in a dm to me or one of the CM's as well as file a bug report as we do still get those in the system. We also have an email listed in the Discord to get help it is: [email protected] <-- Mobile users that need to submit a bug report, player report or an appeal please do so with this email. ” ” Ive sent a number of emails to that address but havent heard anything back. As for Discord, I need your sc…

• Can someone here tell me why my debit card is constantly being declined for even the smallest amounts despite there being plenty of money in that account? If I use just my card, it gets declined, if I try going through Amazon its also declined. You guys make it virtually impossible to contact support, email addresses such as [email protected] is sent back as undeliverable, Dorado.games has no link even referring to support as does the wiki WTF?

• Been having a constant problem buying gold and while there is plenty of money in my account, its constantly rejected for even the smallest amounts. Ive tried contacting support from the info given but everytime I send it immediately comes back as undeliverable? It seems very clear to me that contacting any support for any issue is increasingly harder and harder

• thanks

• So, Im playing the Flashpoint scenario for CON and I recently finished researching ballisitic missile subs. I built 2 of them and am using them against enemy but the unit specs page states that it will fire 2 missiles per sub. The first time I used one of these subs, it fired 2 SRBM's but then the next day wehn I finished buillding a 2nd sub and went to use it, each sub was only allowed to fire 1 before it went to "reloading". Whats the deal? thanks

• I have 5 air superiority in one unit and I sent them to ferry to another base. Howeer, the unit doesnt move and there is NO timer for refueling to finish, its just stuck on "15 minutes to refuel". Its been close to an hour now when it should have been able to conduct new missions. any ideas how to save?