Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 40.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Bigtallnerd419: “Pretty much what it sounds like. I've never played as North Korea before, and I am allied with China and Japan. What should I do? What should I research? ” Well, you need to do the obvious, coordinate with your allies and destroy South Korea. If the "coordinate with your allies" part is not working out you and you want to attack you might have to waste your resources on Combat Recon Vehicle. Another strategy is to wait for him to attack or go inactive. Quote from Bigt…

• Naval Patrol

GeorgeGrivas - - Suggestions

Blue Tortoise if you want to guard Anchorage while you are logged off, send ships to harbor, as close to the anchor sign as you can. This "Naval Patrol" thing that you are doing will not help you.

• Defence question

GeorgeGrivas - - Questions & Answers

Quote from scommysoggys: “So I have an army with some mobile artillery in a city...and an enemy comes to attack... my arty starts attacking when he gets in range... once the two armies get into direct contact/combat , will my army use its attack stats or defence+entrench stats? ” Hello When enemy gets in range, your arty will attack, and it will continue to attack every hour thereafter. When armies come in contact your army will defend and will fight as defender every hour thereafter. Example: 1…

• Insurgents & Morale

forum.conflictnations.com/inde…07fea48067a6d6aa661d9cc89

• Naval units

Quote from Sima_7: “I think you still fail to realize this is not a simulation game, but a grand strategy one. It does not attempt - or claim - to be realistically accurate with unit types. ” OK it is not a simulation, but it is a game about modern warfare, and it is inevitable that the units will be compared to their real life counterparts. And when I do these comparisons, a lot of things do not make sense to me, because I think in terms of "modern warfare".

• Naval units

Quote from ThePanda: “... to tie better into the rock/paper/scissor mechanics of the game... Rock-Paper-Scissors is more appropriate for medieval war game, where axemen trump spearmen, spearmen trump horsemen, horsemen trump swordsmen etc... And if I want to play Rock-Paper-Scissors I do not need computer, I can do that with my hands But I want to play "World War 3", so I would like Frigates and Cruisers with proper stats and reasonable prices. For example, if the Corvette costs all these electr…

• Quote from cagor: “.. and writing racist comment against an entire country-population. Me and my Alliance teammate... No it is not against an entire country-population, it is specifically targeted at you and your alliance teammate. And I think comment of Germany is spot on ”

• Covert Ops

1. Yes 2. No, you need to go around the enemy, or you can fly over the enemy. 3. They are covert with helicopter, for plane and ship I don't know. Quote from kurtvonstein: “ When a units gets our of line sight, the artillery stills attacks this unit until it is in range. 1.When a covert op has no unit that it can uncover or it just finish a fight with a trd party unit and goes back to stealth. Does a locked in artillery still attack the covert op? kurtvonstein wrote: ” Now that is an interesting…

• Attack info

You can use the timestamp from the notification of the last time you attacked. Example: "20:23:19 Your 69th Task Force engaged in combat with so-and-so" and the clock shows 21:09, you can attack again in 14 minutes.

• Playing from phone?

OK thanks

• Playing from phone?

My ally is going on a vacation, and he doesn't want AI to take over his country. So I made the suggestion that he can play from smartphone browser. Now he enters "www.conflictnations.com" in the phone browser and it takes him to another game, Call of War. But he wants to play CoN. I thought it was possible to play from phone, am I missing something?

• New Naval Combat idea:

Hello The ships that you mention have on them an implied helicopter, if you look close enough you can see it Also note that 1 ASW = a whole squadron of helicopters

• You will have to settle for AH-64 Apache helicopter

• Motor vs Natty

Motorized Infantry is better in every situation, because of the better stats against armor. National Guard is just an extra layer of HP to defend your city with, fast to build and cheap to "fast-forward". Are they worth 950 Rare Materials? No, keep your Rare Materials for something better, like Gunships, AA, Mech Inf, Artillery. Unless you are expecting very early PvP action.

• GENERAL UPDATE (180906)

GeorgeGrivas - - News and Updates

OK some final points: "Rushers were making it really hard" - Yes the rushers. They always rushed, in the good old days, in the latter days with few units, in Operation Riverine and Mid East Crisis (with cities starting with 1-2 units). And now, only a few hours in a 4x game, South Korea lost a city, Italy lost a city, Libya lost a city and is about to lose another, etc... "for many players who either didn't yet fully grasp the game" - An in-depth strategy guide would be really useful for new pla…

PS you didn't remove a city from Greece, Patra was replaced with Limassol. And no, I am not taking offence, and I don't miss Patra at all . Maybe the province production rate was lowered? I am writing all this because you are the only strategy game out there in a modern setting, but it could be so much better.

Quote from Germanico: “I think you kinda miss the point - all of you have that stupid toy plane UAV which allows you to scout out opposing forces without causing a war. - If I see the UAV scouting my territories that means someone is going to try to make a move against me. Then I shoot down the UAV with my fighter plane. Also in the last few months I see that you are trying to promote the use of the UAV. The reason very few players use them in their games is that the UAV does not win wars. UAV i…

I started a "World War III" map to see what's up. OK, I like the rivers, but... 1) "AI Nations have increased spawn chances for components or supplies in non-city provinces." I checked 9 AI nations near me, found 1 component province in Yemen. 2) I am playing Greece (6 cities) and 1st day money production rate is 278/h. A few days ago New Zealand had a similar 1st day money rate (5 cities and less regions). On a similar note, I ran out of money pretty fast. 3) I look at the starting units and th…

• When you say "sitting right next to a airport" exactly what do you mean? Parked on the airport? Patrolling over the airport? And the airport, was it perhaps damaged?

• Enemy SAM

Quote from Gorczyk: “My best suggestions is to stop using Aircraft in order to destroy... anti-aircraft units? Try to use a ground unit like Special Forces to easily destroy the SAMs/ TDSs and you'll be golden. ” Gorczyk give me a break, I was desperate! My ground forces were being annihilated by the enemy, and at that point I was willing to take 8HP damage to deal 3HP damage (since damage dealt is proportional to units health like you said). Instead I took 20HP and dealt just 1. I know my strat…