Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Unit Suggestion: Satellite

A human - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from A human: “and this is what you have to do to make it: 1: research max level ICBM 2: research a "space" rocket 3: research a satellite 4: launch the satellite in the rocket 5: upgrade the satellite ” By this time, the game would be over, I would hope? Also, how do you destroy the satellite? AA? ” I guess they could be destroyed by some anti-satellite weapons and also some games end in like 2 or even 3 months so it could be like a late game weapon launched in like 4…

• Unit Suggestion: Satellite

A human - - Suggestions

Dear Admin So I have an idea, so the idea is to make a satellite and this it the brief explanation: the goal of the satellite is to reveal all of the units on the map. and this is what you have to do to make it: 1: research max level ICBM 2: research a "space" rocket 3: research a satellite 4: launch the satellite in the rocket 5: upgrade the satellite and so the different levels of the satellite could be: lv. 1: mark all units (ground, naval, etc.) as dots on the map, and upgrade the map every…

• New Unit

A human - - Suggestions

Quote from Tifo_14: “Quote from Lionheart: “New elite unit, Ukrainian farmers. If an armored unit is undefended by infantry you can use the tractor ability to bring it to your territory. If it gets to your homeland you get the unit to control ” Can they deploy Molotov-cocktails? ” Nice Idea! It could do a good damage against unarmed targets. Also Ukrainian Farmers can be stealth?