Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Looks like people forget that military logistics benefit their enemies too. I only build air bases, and allof my units can be airlifted. ” No it doesn't, gets destroyed when taken over.

• Preferred Unit Roster

TiddyBoy - - General Discussion

I like either island or landlocked, if playing an island I like subs/frigates/destroyers for my fleet & naval infantry / naval CRV . For landlocked countries I focus on asf/eaa early then load up on MRLS/SAMs later on. If the game is Apocalypse then I try to get SAMs & TDS as early as I can. I dont diversify that much early and try to level up everything I have first except for NGs cuz why bother

• Rising Tides discussion

Quote from Karts22: “I'm interested why do several players (not in a coalition) always attack me pretty soon. always happens on this map every time I played it. We all suffer a lot and I eventually quit. ” I can answer that - people check your stats if you look like lunch they gonna eat

• l artillerie

Estaba viendo el pie de rana, ella dijo pero larry que huevos tan grandes tienes, y yo digo si mac así es como rodamos como un hombre duro hand-holding-two-eggs-close-up-shot-small-relative-to-big-white-37238735.jpg

• Suggestions to aircrafts

My suggestion to aircraft is to just make them work! I'm sick of losing my planes every time they fly over new zealand, on mobile it is unplayable!

• l artillerie

olvídate de la armadura y ve directamente al MRLS, chico volador

• Quote from A_Talking_Crab: “Quote from david roro: “les bombardements sont une bonne stratégie si tu prends les chasseurs bombardier avec plusieurs cible mais avant il faut nettoyer l'espace a aérien sa implique aussi des chasseur mais c est une bonne stratégieforum.conflictnations.com/inde…eff52b86dfafa2a200251e34a ” êtes-vous dans le jeu 6123001 en tant que France ? ” sí, cabra, si usas grandes blammers en la ciudad, mata gente y daña la reputación

• Strategies For Brazil?

Brasil is one of my fav countries to play as, my strategy basically involves trying to secure south america by military force

• Create a big stack with all starting troops & rush the strongest player while backfilling cities with NGs Rush to get EAA + build ASF, take over neighbors, PROFIT

• Navy is Overrated

I've been playing a lot of land locked countries these days, and have been doing just fine without a navy. However, if you have 2+ more coastal cities I would say it is a must have for the simple fact if you do not it's too easy for opponents to sail up & destroy those cities. At minimum you need a corvette defending pop in invasions from transport ships. Cruisers + Frigates are a must have for me anytime I have country with ports

• Zombie games

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from TiddyBoy: “Quote from Teburu: “Quote from TiddyBoy: “Quote from Bohemianation: “Listen cabron, I have played 2 Z games and won them both, personally I found them easier than other games since zombies take out most of the competition for you and you just have to take back their land. I say it is easier because you do not suffer penalties for having too many wars going on. ” ” ” I'm not sure I insulted anyone, and even if I did how that relates to my skill le…

• Zombie games

Quote from Teburu: “Quote from TiddyBoy: “Quote from Bohemianation: “The zombies are just TOO OVER POWERING We will spend the remainder of the game just trying to clear them out the map is almost solid red and its very slow going they are 100 times harder than the insurgents Not worth playing Ill be quiting my game as its not what I wanted to do spend my entire time trying to clear them out ” Then quit the game and stop whinging about it - you made your point with the initial post no need to kee…

• Zombie games

Quote from Bohemianation: “The zombies are just TOO OVER POWERING We will spend the remainder of the game just trying to clear them out the map is almost solid red and its very slow going they are 100 times harder than the insurgents Not worth playing Ill be quiting my game as its not what I wanted to do spend my entire time trying to clear them out ” Then quit the game and stop whinging about it - you made your point with the initial post no need to keep bitching about it. It ain't that hard to…

• Ideal fleet and counter

Quote from Gen Vader: “Quote from catallactic: “2 destroyers (can be low level) just to detect subs ” ASW helis are better at detecting subs with less cost and more effective against them. ” ASW helis can't attach in middle of ocean, need to be near a shore with airbase

• I think those who are most active regardless of skill have the best chance to succeed Especially later in the game when ppl start to get comfortable, no matter how good u are being offline for a few hours at the wrong time can spell disaster

• War to the Death!

The inverse of this situation happened to me Was playing as philipinnes, was ranked #3 and doing well around day 30ish, I had just taken over colombia completely wiped them out... then as I moved most of my fleet to africa my homeland cities were getting pounded by 3 different naval stacks which were Colombian. He had max cruiser / destroyer stacks, no cities or provinces left, but he had 1 infantry so he would destroy a city, take it over and repeat.... by the time I got my fleet back home all …

• order of research?

TiddyBoy - - Questions & Answers

For me I always start with Infantry, Air Superiority and Corvettes... I will upgrade Inf to level 4, keep upgrading my ASF until maxed, and the rest depends on my country / coalition... if I have ports I will usually focus on getting strong navy, don't bother with armour or other infantry types. Oh and try to get MRLS as soon as possible

• is CoN down?

This is very annoying i'm sure it's working for brazil and he's probably pillaging my lands right now while I'm locked out

• Are Submarines worth it ?

Quote from 1733973qaz: “When I make subs a. my electronics hit 0 and b. they all are destroyed very quickly in shallow water. while most of the ocean is deep water, sometimes this severely impedes your ability to respond to all ship threats. Plus, just subs will be destroyed by ASW helis quickly. Better with destroyers. ” I found this the problem too, very difficult to find ships in deep water where subs are most useful, and plus everyone got destroyers so subs just get pummelled. Now Ballistic …

• I was playing as Egypt and Ethiopia built combat posts in every single province... but day 15 or so he had his entire country covered in levelled up combat posts & airfields... So I rolled through there and the strange thing was, he did not have a single troop, wasn't at war with anyone so not sure what happened to them... easiest conquest ever