Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from Dealer of Death: “Quote from bradsc1989: “My morale is tee totally screwed because of the constant rogue nation attacks. As soon as I get a bunch of cities cleared out, the next day they get hit again. It went from being basically nothing at all to absolutely unmanageable over night. For the past 2 weeks I’ve done nothing but try to take back cities. But I can’t even get a dent out in them because they instantly get attacked again. That’s why I think it’s a bug or something. Surely th…

• Quote from Teburu: “Considering I have never heard of such a bug, and usually every time somebody complains about Rogue State they just ignore it and/or don't know about morale penalties, assuming that its based on the users strategy/knowledge or lack thereof tends to be a pretty safe bet. If in doubt file an ingame bugreport and let God the mods sort it out. Keep in mind that there is always only a chance of insurgent attacks so you might have only gotten lucky so far. ” Ok like I’ve already sa…

• My morale is tee totally screwed because of the constant rogue nation attacks. As soon as I get a bunch of cities cleared out, the next day they get hit again. It went from being basically nothing at all to absolutely unmanageable over night. For the past 2 weeks I’ve done nothing but try to take back cities. But I can’t even get a dent out in them because they instantly get attacked again. That’s why I think it’s a bug or something. Surely they don’t have this game programmed to where you get h…

• KFGauss, are you an admin/mod? If so could you atleast look into it before assuming you know my tactics or how well I know how to play the game? My name in the game is bradc1989

• Actually now that I think about it, the first night I got a large amount of attacks, I had well over 100 notifications. And i check the game every hour or so. So there is a good chance I had right at or more than 100 rogue state attacks to kick it off.

• Have you even read my posts? I went from getting a couple every couple of days to getting 50+ every single day. That’s not a manageable number. I don’t care how big your army is. I’m not spending $100 on gold to build enough units to handle 50+ attacks per day.

• This is from last night when they moved out of cities and overtook neighboring provinces. Some of them took multiple provinces. My morale is trashed now from all the attacks. I’m not sure what it was before but I had not gotten more than a couple attacks in one day. Then it’s like a switch got flipped and I was getting on average probably 35-40 per day. Not sure exactly what you were wanting a screenshot of

• For the past two weeks I’ve been getting pummeled with rogue state attacks. I’ve had as many as up to 70 per day, no less than 20-25. Within the past 14 hours I’ve had around 20-25 move out of cities and take over neighboring provinces AND around the same amount attack and take over new cities. I understand how the game works with morale and all that. But I went from getting 0-maybe 5 a day to the next day getting 70-75+. There’s no way this is right. It’s like my morale just up and went down th…