Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Weirdly when I open one of my games the whole Chrome browser closes... cleared cache and the situation improved, now I can play for some time... and then the browser may or may not close...

• More 4x game

Max_Tyberius - - Suggestions

Quote from KFGauss: “Quote from Max_Tyberius: “well, if you say giving likes to this post can make Dorado to give us more 4x games then I will. ” I didn't say that - I said giving likes to existing posts/threads uses less of your time and wastes less of everyone else's time than duplicating threads. ” cool, will do in the future. I will scour the forum for duplicate posts before making my own. thanks!

• More 4x game

well, if you say giving likes to this post can make Dorado to give us more 4x games then I will.

• More 4x games

why everyone tags this Dealer of death guy?

• More 4x game

Quote from KFGauss: “My opinion is that this thread/suggestion is a waste of time because it contains nothing new and has been discussed to death a zillion times already. ” yet there is no improvement in the 4x game quantity...

• Helicopters vs Aircraft

Max_Tyberius - - Questions & Answers

Quote from The Pale Rider: “- Damage taken : Inf does damage at about 100 pct more against choppers than planes. Mobile AA and SAMS about same to both. Choppers can fly under Navy AA but if hitting a 2 frig stack still taking as much damage as giving and need AB real close to shore. ” Sams can't hit choppers.

• Why no 2X speed games?

I would love for 2x games to be implemented, I can't stand the slowness of 1x, played but 1. and 4x is kind of stressful, and scarse.

• More 4x games

Could you please make more? flashpoint, battlegrounds, pacific, rising tides etc. I can't find any games to play. PS. If you're just some player, and not a dev or someone who can evaluate and implement these or other suggestions I don't care if you hate 4x. you are irrelevant.

• Destroyer Anti air

I agree they could have a 50 range but a very low AA attack maybe half the cruiser attack...

• Build Queue is annoying

"players who don't show other players' suggestions any love" like yourself ?.

Well, I think someone would say "Hey I have the same problem" kind of empathy at least, but I forgot this game is played by a**holes only...

bump

I play almost exclusively in PC. The build queue has the annoying feature of going back to the top every time a change is done, so, If I have a 20+ queued buildings or units and I want to move something from the bottom to the top, I have to scroll down 20 times to move that something one fkn space at a time...please make the queue stay where the moved item is...or maybe add a feature where you can grab and drag an item from anywhere to anywhere in the queue... thank you...

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “check if they were shot down in notifications ” They were not, but guess why, they reappeared when I landed another aircraft in the mentioned airfield... xD

• I Mobilized 2 gunship helicopters in 2 cities and set a waypoint to an airfield, but the choppers are nowhere top be found, not in the airfield nor in their cities of origin...314397206_863608801320237_3932230565851002536_n.jpg

• Still Bugged. Can't target Cruise Missiles properly and navy units can't fire on the center unless you DON'T AIM TO THE CENTER.

• Cheating players

Max_Tyberius - - Bug Reports & Issues

What is ASF or SF?

• Cheating players

By monstrous I mean 10 cruisers, 30 tanks, 40 infantry and 10 strike fighters, and that is what I've seen only. on day 27 without conquering any city other than their original 10. I realize USA has like 80 territories from which to draw manpower and money, plus the random resources scattered through the map, and also has 10 cities to start with, way more than the usual 5 or 6 other small nations start with, like in my case Chile. But.. I have 33 cities, 8 of which have been annexed and 300+ terr…

• Cheating players

Is it possible for a player to have a huge army and navy all developed and upgraded at day 26 without even conquering a single foreign city? Cause thet happens to me, I started with the small country of Chile and pretty much conquered all of South America , then the USA player who hasn't conquered a single shit, invades me with a monstrous army... So this game doesn't reward conquest? you can stay inside your borders and win the game? please help. thank you.