Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Telerik. Thanks for the unit/strategy info. What was the game map?

• @Telerik. Congrats man. That's impressive for 11 days. I'm seeing a lot of people claiming you cheated, or that it's impossible and they need more proof, or that it's no big deal and lots of people have done it. One claiming 9 days... Not a lot of congratulations. Really sad that there are so many negative people on this site. I may have missed it, but I haven't seen confirmation from you on what map you were using? I've never played any of the VP maps and am thinking that will be my next map. E…

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “Build hospitals?! ” Not going to make a huge difference, but they speed up population growth which increases VP's in the cities. Good news is I finally convinced my team mates to vote to end the game. Bad news is that it gave me a solo win instead of a coalition win. Now I'm curious if my coalition mates got a victory or not?

• ECOnomy or Army

Ripuanewhole - - Questions & Answers

Only build AI in cities that need it for producing troops. Never level it up beyond level 1. Build troops and expand. Your economy will improve WAY faster through conquest. You win the game with victory points. You get victory points through conquest. Why would you waste time and resources playing Sim City? If someone captures your cities because they invested in units, all those resources on AI are wasted. If someone nukes your city the resources are wasted and your economy will be destroyed. I…

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “I am sure that someone will ask this pretty soon. So, I joined a new game and here u go! ” Thanks for the info man. It's going to really suck if you leave your planes out for too long and have to land them at a critical point. Between this and nerfing the EAA (the reason why I purchased security council access for the first time) it really appears that the devs are trying to ruin air combat. Note to devs. EAA needs a little less nerfing, and this flight time limit is ju…

• It's my first run of the Pacific map. It's a small map, but it has 5 members per coalition. I thought that was weird, but went with it and joined a coalition. We had some competition, but now on day 17 we will have completely captured all of the territory on the map. I've never done that before, so it's kinda cool, except for one minor problem. Our coalition has around 2,200 VP's, and we need 3,840 VP's to win the map. Once everything is captured we'll have around 2,400 VP's. I'm building hospit…

• Quote from KFGauss: “You seem to be saying that you send planes out to loiter near hostile borders or in areas where you are worried that an attacker might pop up. As one of your possible opponents, I too will be sad if your planes return to base because they are low on fuel. I'll be sad because I would definitely prefer they stayed put (on patrol) so that I could find and damage/kill them in the air, and then either wait for them to automatically return for another beating, or follow them back …

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “1. Before the update, there was no reason to get a Carrier because an island could do the job at a far cheaper price. But now, because aircraft need to be refueled, flying shorter distances in patrol mode can become important. Having a Carrier that can make that distance shorter might therefore be beneficial. 2. The biggest threat to Carriers is not aircraft but other ships. And if the NASF is patrolling above the Carrier, the return trip and refuel time will be negli…

• Quote from Aeneas of Troy: “This is certainly a buff for Aircraft Carriers…I actually like that ” How exactly does it buff Aircraft Carriers? They'll be easier to sink because their fighter squadron can't fly cover.

• Quote from Aquela: “ Changes: - The Air patrol command has been revised to fit better with our design goals. Patrolling units will be forced to refuel after a certain amount of time. Read more on our official wiki ” What exactly are your "design goals? Forcing players to micro-manage? What's Next? Will ships have to return to port every few hours? Are you going to add new supply vehicles and make us transfer resources between cities? Will our tanks run out of gas? Will infantry run out of Ammo? …

• Quote from JohnFKennedy: “1. Add waypoints to aircraft, i.e. making planes to patrl there for an n amount of time and goes to the next waypoint. repeat. 2. Add delays for aircraft. E.g. I wanna go to war with a country at a time and make it bombed simultaneously suddenly, I can plan attacks with this feature. 3. Make aircraft able to restack in the air-this will be very convenient. ” Great ideas. Ignore the haters. They poo poo all the good ideas. The best idea is #3. Aircraft in real life ALWAY…

• Never mind. The link to his alliance worked using my PC (Not Cell phone), so I'm good. That being said, it would be nice if the alliance search actually worked.

• I'm trying to join a friends alliance, but I can't find it. I've clicked on his user ID. It says his alliance, but there isn't a link. I've tried searching the alliance list. His alliance name comes up in the search, but when I click on it sorts the alliances by rank, and doesn't show the alliance I am looking for. Please fix. Thank you!

• More Data Please

Ripuanewhole - - Suggestions

Thanks Zozo!

• More Data Please

Ripuanewhole - - Suggestions

Quote from Zozo001: “Quote from Ripuanewhole: “I'm still not sure whether or not your starting # of cities impacts the resources you earn from captured cities. ” There's pretty clearly no such dependence (base production rate is fixed on each map for every city).What made you think they would change? ” I've seen/used an online spreadsheet that calculated resource production quite accurately. One of the variables was # of home cities. I think it worked for the flashpoint map? It also makes sense …

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Freeking u don't want your enemy to know when your going to attack, you want to do it randomly that they can't prepare for it. That's what AI does in a way. ” Why exactly are you cursing? Anyway... It's clear to me that you and I think completely differently so there's no point in continuing this conversation. Cheers.

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “Quote from Ripuanewhole: “Quote from The Destroyer 4: “This guy has beef with AI... Lol. I like the peace within 24hr (if no<span style="font-size: 13.1303px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);"> battling) But everything else feels like your trying to nerf the AI. I saw AI have half of France their smart. Lol ” Not sure how any of those suggestions would nerf the AI. They have nothing to do with the AI building units and researching tech or attacking/defendi…

• Quote from The Destroyer 4: “This guy has beef with AI... Lol. I like the peace within 24hr (if no<span style="font-size: 13.1303px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.1);"> battling) But everything else feels like your trying to nerf the AI. I saw AI have half of France their smart. Lol ” Not sure how any of those suggestions would nerf the AI. They have nothing to do with the AI building units and researching tech or attacking/defending more intelligently. They just keep the AI from being…

• Quote from KFGauss: “Touching on a few highlights here . . . The published game info tells you many buildings are supposed to be destroyed when a province changes hands. Do your homework by Google-searching this site to find an extensive conversation about the damage inflicted on captured buildings. Given the implicit reason you offered (making you happier), good luck getting the devs to shift their plans from whatever they are doing now to doing what you ask. ” You guessed correctly. I am attem…

• According to the unit stats, infantry (lvl 1-3) only do 0.1 damage to structures. The weakest structure is supposed to handle 10 damage. That means it should take 100 attacks from an infantry unit in order to destroy the structure, right? Not how the game works. It's all random. I can march an infantry unit into an unguarded City, and somehow the structures lose between 3 to 7 hit points. I'm not sure if this is an error in the programming, or on purpose, but it sure would be great if structures…