Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from 575-Kranzegrad: “SR-17 is only Stealth Scout Aircraft not parachute aircraft. Real parachute Aircraft is 'Military Cargo Aircraft'. ” And when did I say that? These are two totally different questions sir, read it again please

• Quote from Buckeyechamp: “Quote from D.Charlie: “Quote from LastLiving: “Every unit in CON has stats like attack against soft targets, defence against soft targets, same for hard targets, and planes, helis, missiles, every unit type speed of the unit, terrain bonuses, etc ” I know, but it is up to the game developers to study the unit to form the best characteristics, also following the parameters of the game, they must study the composition of the parachute infantry, their equipment, their mode…

• Quote from LastLiving: “Every unit in CON has stats like attack against soft targets, defence against soft targets, same for hard targets, and planes, helis, missiles, every unit type speed of the unit, terrain bonuses, etc ” I know, but it is up to the game developers to study the unit to form the best characteristics, also following the parameters of the game, they must study the composition of the parachute infantry, their equipment, their mode of employment, their capabilities, your strength…

• Quote from LastLiving: “Ok, but what are the stats for this unit? I don't understand your question very well, but the Parachute Infantry is prepared and has enough capabilities to be able to act without support for some time behind enemy lines, facing even enemy armored formations, they have everything they need to survive in this scenario, they have portable anti-tank and anti-aircraft weapons, as well as mortars, and transport vehicles that can also be launched by the aircraft they are in, so …

• Quote from Sgniappo: “i think it's an idea worth exploring, keeping in mind though that it would radically change game dynamics as you are no longer safe behind the frontline. So, everyone who uses an aggressive push strategy, would still need to defend their homeland all the time (within the range of paratroopers). me, i think it's interesting. Yeah, glad you liked it, when I started playing CON:WW3 that was one of the first things I noticed, there are so many cool units, but where is the parat…

• Quote from LastLiving: “Isn't this just a more complicated airmobile infantry? No, paratroopers carry out airborne assaults, they are transported by transport planes, that is, they have a much greater assault range than airmobile infantry, which are transported by helicopters, paratroopers as they are an elite unit are very well equipped and trained , were created to stay behind enemy lines for a short period of time without support, they are as well prepared as the marines, these two units fulf…

• There is no Parachute Infantry in the game, this elite unit carries out airborne assaults, by means of transport planes, what there is only in the game is light infantry (Airmobile), this infantry carries out airmobile assaults by means of rotary wing aircraft, are very useful and agile, but the range of their assaults are short as well demonstrated, the creators could analyze the possibility of adding the parachute infantry, as it is very important strategically, in theory, they could only act …

• There is no Parachute Infantry in the game, this elite unit carries out airborne assaults, by means of transport planes, what there is only in the game is light infantry (Airmobile), this infantry carries out airmobile assaults by means of rotary wing aircraft, are very useful and agile, but the range of their assaults are short as well demonstrated, the creators could analyze the possibility of adding the parachute infantry, as it is very important strategically, in theory, they could only act …