Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• “Historical” Maps?

Hellfire1337 - - Off Topic

Imagine if the game had to update every time Ukraine retook territory? Or if the US, China, and Russia went around nuking the world? And the superpowers being able to destroy the world instantly?

• Your enemies "Secret Conversations"

• Best counter?

Hellfire1337 - - Questions & Answers

In WW3 this happened to me too. I was Ukraine then took Serbia, Turkey, Romania, Belarus, and quite a bit of Russia when China who had taken the other part of Russia declared war and then started bombing me. Luckily I had a Modern Air Superiority so I used them to chase the bombers away. He started using Air superiority too so I positioned SAMs and AA at my borders and they took his airforce out pretty fast. Allowing me to counter-attack with air dominance.

• I find it really hard to open multiple games as it takes quite a long time so I would like a feature to open all active games in one click.

• Quote from OldAsMudd: “I'm playing in a game and several of the territories I have taken over are being credited to another member in the Coalition. Is that normal, or something new? The spots were his originally, when the game started. ” That is normal as you are liberating his territory.