Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Quote from DevinMacGregor: “You might want to add the new province buildings. ” Good idea DevinMacGregor! I've edited the OP

• Types of Buildings or Upgrades In Cities and What do They Do? At the Beginning of the Game & for Newer Players here's some suggestions I wish I would've known when playing this game. 1. Army Base - Required to build Infantry, Armor (Tanks), and Support (Artillery and Anti Air). Note: This building costs components, fuel, manpower and money in daily upkeep. 2. Air Base - Required to build fighters (Air support, Strike, etc.) and heavies (bombers, etc.) Allows airlifts of units from one air base t…

• Thanks Opulon! I have edited the OP based on your suggestions. Great feedback and pointing out some things I hadn't thought of before. What did you think of the edits for #4, #6, #9, and #10 edits? How would #1 be more useful or helpful? I feel a lot of players only log in once every 24 or 36 hours. What is tip #11 and #12 that you'd add to the list?

• 10 Tips for Playing Conflict of Nations: At the Beginning of the Game & for Newer Players here's some suggestions I wish I would've known when playing this game. Which of these is most helpful? Don't forget to vote in the poll! You can select up to 3 choices. 1. Try to log in at least once a day. But you should preferably once every 6-8 hours to give your units orders. The game is slow paced at first but what you do at the beginning of the game counts. Think of it as compound interest. The more …