Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rivers

Silent Threat - - Suggestions

Greetings everyone In today's suggestion i'd like to talk about a new in game type of waters, "Rivers" this new type of water can only be accessed by transport ships and corvettes, as for larger vessels (Frigates, Destroyers, Cruisers, Aircraft Carriers) they cannot traverse these tight and shallow waters. so as a basic example, Paris is linked to the river of La Seine, which itself is empties into the English channel; with this change implemented, you won't have large stacks of cruisers bombing…

• Greetings everyone, i hope you're all doing well Today i'd like to remind everyone of a topic i discussed in some previous posts of mine; i mentioned how Russia is currently unplayable on the WW3 4X game mode due to it having a really poor and unpractical production of rare materials, with a starting production of rare materials of 485 RM/day. This time i want to bring your attention to Germany which also suffers from a city with a terrible production of a vital resource, which comes in the form…

• Quote from dido.t: “Im germany with 486 electronics producing ” yes that's also pretty bad, but usually there are more electronic cities on the map compared to rare, still i believe that too should be changed

• Greetings everyone, i hope you're having a nice day - I'd like to bring to your attention that Russia's rare material city is producing an abnormally low amount of rare materials compared to other countries (World War III 4x) rendering the whole nation almost unplayable. - As i'm writing this message the production of rare materials in the city of Novosibirsk is 485 rare/day which is a lot less compared to the rest of the nations with a production of 729 rare a day. - With that being said i hope…

• New Map View

Greetings gentlemen, today's suggestion is a short one, and i wanted to propose an idea for new Map view called "radar view", this one makes the map black and white, with the continents and other land masses outlined in light gray / white, and basically his view allows for a better view of radar signature. thanks for reading

• Greetings everyone Today's suggestion is about having more 6 and 7 city nations for the regular WW3 4x games. I shall go continent by continent on this one and i'll giving the current city count followed by the new suggested city count. North America : - Canada, going from 6 to 7 homeland cities South America : - Mexico, going from 5 to 6 homeland cities Europe : - Poland, going from 6 to 7 homeland cities - Finland, going from 5 to 6 cities Africa : - DR Congo, going from 5 to 6 homeland cities…

• Russia's Rare materials City

Either way it needs to be fixed quickly next patch, cause it's unplayable right now

• Russia's Rare materials City

Greetings Gentlemen It came to my attention that Russia's rare material city [Novosibirsk] (in ww3 x4) has an awful starting production of 485 R.M. a day while most if not all other nations have a starting production of 729 R.M. a day so to keep this post short i suggest that Russia gets the same R.M. production as other countries, especially when we consider how hard it can be to play at times thanks for reading

• Updating Units 3D models

it would make the game more pleasing to the eye imo

• Naming Individual Games

Greetings everyone Today's suggestion is about having the ability to name individual games we join or at least add a small description to them the idea is to be able to distinguish between games and know which country you're playing in each one of them, it's especially an issue if you joined multiple games at the same time sooooo yeah

• Territorial Waters

Thanks for the support Hopefully this will reach the devs

Still worth bringing up to their attention imo

• We already have Elite Attack Helicopters so no, though i'd like to see what your idea of an Elite Helicopter gunship would be like but based on the stats you'reproviding here, it would be too OP especially with the atk / def on jets so overall i'd say no

Greetings Good people Today's post is more of a request than a suggestion, but basically a lot of units in game share the same 3D model despite them being totally different units, and that is mainly the case for vehicle and ship unit types here are a few examples without going into too much details : Ships, Submarines, NPAs, ASW helicopters, MLRS, SAM launcher, as well as some officers like the naval officers of the european doctrine has the same ship model as the regular researchable destroyer …

• Adding a new Air Officer

Greetings Gentlemen Today's Suggestion is about adding a new Officer to the game named : Bomber Officer. early level shall be called : Bomber Ace mid level shall be called : Bomber group Leader late level shall be called : Bomber Wing Commander this new officer would help boost bomber stacks and at higher levels would get stealth so it can be stacked with stealth bombers for maximum efficiency

• Territorial Waters

well how about removing the mechanic that heals ships in any coastal water and instead they have to be parked in friendly ports to start healing ? while we're at it why not make higher level naval bases heal ships faster for example

• Territorial Waters

Greetings Gentlemen Today's Suggestion is about Territorial Waters The way i imagine it is that every water way that leads toward a piece of territory you own would count as your territorial waters, and any foreign unit that enters those paths would declare war, except for stealth units such as submarines, and high level naval officer Coastal_waters.jpg In this New Zealand example every water way that is marked in Red would count as your territorial waters. ---------------------- Currently, in o…

• New Naval Units

I'm afraid you misunderstood me I imagined the littoral sub to have the same damage against ships and other subs as a Corvette does, but would have the ability to lay naval mines in strategic points. I mentioned I'll do a dedicated post explaining how i think mines could be added to the game, so please don't jump to conclusions so soon and ask proper questions instead Anyway, as for the amphibious assault ship, they are helicopter carriers, not frigates. Also this concept was already announced b…

• New Naval Units

Greetings Gentlemen In today's Suggestion i would like to introduce 2 new units to the game as well as potential mechanics they might have to make them relevant and worth researching. the first unit we will take a look at is the [b]littoral submarine[/b] Brief Description : Littoral submarines are a type of submarine designed for operations in shallow waters near the coastline. They are capable of navigating in waters as shallow as a few meters, allowing them to operate closer to shore than trad…

• good day everyone, today's post is going to be a short one so i noticed that some vehicles do not have the right picture of them shown when opening their stat page i shall give some examples and you guys can drop other ones you know of that i did not talk about here anyway here i go : for the eastern doctrine's first MBT we have a T-80, specifically a T-80 BV model, however the ingame stat page shows us a picture of a T-90 's side thus it needs to be replaced by a picture like this one for examp…