Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• A strange thing happened to me. I had around 5500 gold from won matches and they disappeared from me in a flash. I don't think I inadvertently requested some paid service (such as reveals enemy forces) because I haven't had any feedback of any effect. The only thing I noticed is that twice I received the notification of a "suspicious espionage action" without giving me any information with only the indication of the enemy's flag. Has anyone had something similar happen??? Thank you

• Today I realized (game 6535581) that strangely some players had equal nicks but a number at the end. I didn't notice it right away, it can happen, but at a certain point I started seeing too many!! I double checked and found out that the players were 4 from the same alliance but with two different coalitions. Naturally, even though there is a maximum of 3 players per coalition, they split into two (2X2). The alliance is called "Guerrilla" and these very strong players who need these tricks are t…