Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Tierlist of Units in CoN

Aican - - General Discussion

My list

• My take on the game

Sound advice, certainly possible if it wasnt only day 25. There are still some points left until being close to 3k to be able to end the game with this. Well doesnt matter, just want to fight on this map and burn the real life money of my enemies as much as possible. Im not without chances though, they leave me too much time to prepare. Will continue today with my take on the game

• My take on the game

@japan samurai yeah that happened to me to at some point i think thx @GamePanda, thats about it. Rest would be in those stats you can see on mobile i think? @kurtvonstein i will! Little offtopic, got a map right now. Day 24, Rising tides. I am playing as china without coa. Rank 3 overall, not too far away from Rank 1 and 2. There is one african coa and the dominant one, nearly twice as strong than the african one. Coa Nr. 1 is golding rather shamelessly, first nuke was flying at day 12 at the la…

• My take on the game

Fighters: ASF Jet ( Air Superiority Fighter): One of THE most underused and underrated Units ever. Especially on open maps. Meant to destroy every Air unit. Needs an airport and Arms Industry LVL.1, somewhat expensive in components and electronics. Damage against other fighters and copters starts at 6/7,5 and can go up to 18/15 when fully developed. Speed starts at 12 and can go up to 16. In my books,they are uncontested Nr. 1 Air defense. On later LVL, not only great against any jets or copters…

• My take on the game

Quote from kurtvonstein: “naval battle is basically melee, cause all units have ramgeattack. its a good counteron layers doing sub and fregattes. you prefersbly have a aucraft carrier. rest is your imagination ” Ah thanks for the input, i understand why i dont use them now: Im playing open games. Most players dont even try to raise a fleet in earnest. Looking at those that do, its even scarcer they develop their navy units to later levels. I do though, so i outgun them with longer range and neve…

• My take on the game

I will continue with military units: Helicopters: Wont lie, those are my thing. Gunships as well as attack copters too. Will try to be as objective as possible here, because we will meet them again in the tactics section. Helicopter Gunship: Meant to fight infantry, objectively very good doing that. Basic damage against infantry on LVL.1 is 7, can go up to 12 damage when fully developed. But: Bad at fighting anything else. In early stages unusable against anything but infantry, in later stages v…

• My take on the game

Quote from The Pale Rider: “Quote from Aican: “thx @kurtvonstein . Though about your comment regarding winning percentage and provinces conquered. I think you are right, provinces conquered is 100% work of the player you are looking up. No opportunity to ride shotgun, should be the main criteria, with winning percentage giving you another hint. I will change my post accordingly, thx for the input. ill share my opinion on golders and spies while talking about tactics. Will need a little time to g…

• My take on the game

thx @kurtvonstein . Though about your comment regarding winning percentage and provinces conquered. I think you are right, provinces conquered is 100% work of the player you are looking up. No opportunity to ride shotgun, should be the main criteria, with winning percentage giving you another hint. I will change my post accordingly, thx for the input. ill share my opinion on golders and spies while talking about tactics. Will need a little time to get there. With golders, i will only talk about …

• My take on the game

Military Units: Infantry: You will always need Infantry to take and hold cities and provinces. Infantry is the only unit type capable of this. No Way around it. My MVP's: Motorized Infantry and National Guard. I dont really use the latter myself, but they can be great. Motorized Infantry ist cheap, needs very little infrastructure to be produced. Additionally, they are granted a ranged attack at LVL.6 i think. This means you can start to conserve them too at this point. "Why do you ignore Airmob…

• My take on the game

(I wont be able to finish this today. Will post it anyways. Will be a work in progress) Hello all, like the title says, i want to share what my take on the game is. This is meant for beginners and advanced players. Feel free to answer in this thread if you want to add things i forgot after i finished. Ill cite it with credits to you One last thing before i start, dont be to harsh on my English. I am a german and didnt write in anything but german for around 10 years now. Doing my best I will adr…